RemedySpot.com

Update on Shocking Video of French Pysch's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you very much for forwarding the link to Sophie and her "The Wall" video. It is a continuing scandal that all that is Psy ... (chiatry) in France still reigns supreme and it took me right back to the early days when we were desperately seeking explanations and help - all in vain and some of the 'psychoanalysts' in the clip displayed attitudes that we came up against all the time. My blood boiled all over again! At least it dispels any doubts I harboured about leaving France and coming back to the little old backwater of Jersey. Even here we have progressed beyond blind dogma! Shockingly, she lost her court case and has been ordered to remove the film from the web and been fined 40,000 euros straight away and must pay 3 of the psychos.(?) 100 euros per day until it has gone. I had to find it by other means as it was already removed by your link.

Of course It has opened a huge can of worms and apart from sending it on to as many people as I think might use it - it has started me off again on my Internet searches.

Also, interestingly enough, TODAY on the French TV news it was announced that Prof. Montagnier who discovered the link between the human papilloma virus and cervical cancer, and shared the Nobel prize for this work as well as later causing controversy for claiming a natural cure for HIV - has claimed that for the past 2 years he has treated over 200 young autistics with anitibiotics with spectacular successes! Blood tests had revealed that they all carried Lymes Disease (ticks) and the antibiotics got rid of all the symtoms of both problems. many of them are now living and learning almost normally! Naturally he has caused huge controversy everywhere he has spoken -especially amongst the 'won't believers' (of homeopathy) - I am still researching all this but it is endless and I am exhausted and about to stop for a while.

She was fined 40.000 Euros. What for?? To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Sent: Friday, 17 February 2012, 22:55 Subject: Update on Shocking Video of French Pysch's

Thank you very much for forwarding the link to Sophie and her "The Wall" video. It is a continuing scandal that all that is Psy ... (chiatry) in France still reigns supreme and it took me right back to the early days when we were desperately seeking explanations and help - all in vain and some of the 'psychoanalysts' in the clip displayed attitudes that we came up against all the time. My blood boiled all over again! At least it dispels any doubts I harboured about leaving France and coming back to the little old backwater of Jersey. Even here we have progressed beyond blind dogma! Shockingly, she lost her court case and has been ordered to remove the film from the web and been fined 40,000 euros straight away and must pay 3 of the psychos.(?) 100 euros per day until it has gone. I had to find it by other means as it was already removed by your link.

Of course It has opened a huge can of worms and apart from sending it on to as many people as I think might use it - it has started me off again on my Internet searches.

Also, interestingly enough, TODAY on the French TV news it was announced that Prof. Montagnier who discovered the link between the human papilloma virus and cervical cancer, and shared the Nobel prize for this work as well as later causing controversy for claiming a natural cure for HIV - has claimed that for the past 2 years he has treated over 200 young autistics with anitibiotics with spectacular successes! Blood tests had revealed that they all carried Lymes Disease (ticks) and the antibiotics got rid of all the symtoms of both problems. many of them are now living and learning almost normally! Naturally he has caused huge controversy everywhere he has spoken -especially amongst the 'won't believers' (of homeopathy) - I am still researching all this but it is endless and I am exhausted and about to stop for a while.

She was fined 40.000 Euros. What for?? To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Sent: Friday, 17 February 2012, 22:55 Subject: Update on Shocking Video of French Pysch's