RemedySpot.com

teeth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is a long shot but has anyone any experience of dental flurosis? Am looking for any ways this can be addressed nutritionally, am concerned about the fact that effected teeth have low mineral content and so are prone to decay - just wondering if there were things that could improve mineralisation for tooth enamel - including natural products that may be available to put directly on the tooth to give some protection. Janet

Guest guest

Hi Sara,

I just had a look at that yesterday and it's gone VERY quiet - do you know what

happened.

Best wishes, Sandy

>

> Have a look at the Vit K protocol - there's a yahoo group - search for

> vitamin K/ autism.

> Sara

>

Guest guest

Hi Sara,

I just had a look at that yesterday and it's gone VERY quiet - do you know what

happened.

Best wishes, Sandy

>

> Have a look at the Vit K protocol - there's a yahoo group - search for

> vitamin K/ autism.

> Sara

>

Guest guest

I make a mouthwash from 1tsp sea salt, 1/2 cup xylitol and 1 cup warm water. It

clears fungus in the mouth too. I use this as a nasal spray as well and this

really helps to clear the sinuses. We swallow the liquid after swishing! I've

read that adding Clacium lactate to the mix would help to re-mineralise the

teeth, but, I've not tried that.

>

> Xylitol!

>

> http://www.drellie.com/Xylitol.php

>

>

>

>

> Reply-To: " Autism-Biomedical-Europe "

> <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >

> Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:51:01 +0000

> To: " Autism-Biomedical-Europe "

> <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >

> Subject: teeth

>

>

>

>

>

>

> This is a long shot but has anyone any experience of dental flurosis? Am

> looking for any ways this can be addressed nutritionally, am concerned about

> the fact that effected teeth have low mineral content and so are prone to

> decay - just wondering if there were things that could improve

> mineralisation for tooth enamel - including natural products that may be

> available to put directly on the tooth to give some protection.

>

> Janet

>

Guest guest

Must add that I have been researching turmeric lately. This herb will apparently stop strep mutans the bacteria causing decay, will from adherening to teeth:-0 To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012, 8:12 Subject: Re: teeth

Have a look at the Vit K protocol - there's a yahoo group - search for

vitamin K/ autism.

Sara

Guest guest

Thanks , am really interested in this. Have just looked at the blue ice royal caps - I think they would be best so it's all in one but do you know how they taste? Looking at the ingredients I can't see any flavouring. Can they be chewed as we can't swallow caps here? If we have to use 2 products what is the flavoured clo like? Unflavoured what is the butter oil like?There are no cavities yet thankfully- and am trying to prevent, it seems the dental flurosis is caused by too much flouride (had no idea of how harmful flouride could be)so will avoid any flouride toothpastes. Unfortunately we can't filter it out of water with normal Brita filter - only if you go whole hog which is too expensive and have reverse osmosis systme installed. The Now flouride-free toothpaste does have glycerine in when I look at ingredients. Does the tooth soap help mineralise or is mostly for cleaning without the flouride and glycerin? Sorry to bombard with questions just trying to get some proper prevention in if possible. Janet To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: canadacath@...Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:05:32 +0000Subject: Re: teeth

I posted the following to a friend recently about this (below). I've been trying to improve my son's teeth for a long time and they are finally starting to look kind of nice.

Re remineralizing teeth, if it's a small cavity then absolutely you can do it. I use tooth soap from Red23. It's important that the toothpaste doesn't contain glycerine as this coats the teeth and makes it very hard to remineralize. The most important thing is no fluoride!

For supplements, vitamin D, K and calcium are good, but for calcium try to get this through diet. Most important is high vitamin cod liver oil. The best one I think is Green Pastures Blue Ice Fermented CLO, though it tastes awful, you can get it flavoured. They also do capsules which are kind of big.. You can also buy Blue Ice Butter Oil which is also needed to remineralize.. Another brilliant thing is Blue Ice Royal Caps - combination of CLO and butter oil. They only come in caps I think which are large, and you can't squeeze it out as it's not runny. Ideally 3 times a day if you're remineralizing, otherwise once a day for maintenance. This information is all from Weston A Price, who was a dentist. CLO and butter oil are the main treatment he used for reversing cavities. They are expensive but very high quality and really do work.

Food from the fats of grass fed animals is also great - raw milk is excellent. If you're worried about reaction, make some yoghurt first and test it – raw milk is a totally different food to pasteurised milk and much easier to digest, and so nutritious. Also cheese and kefir from raw milk of grass fed cows. These are all high in K2. If you can manage it, natto is supposed to be excellent. It contains a form of K2 that you can't get through supplements. If you supplement K2, make sure to take it with fats to help absorption. Bone broths are great for teeth and just about everything else too. You need to add a couple tbsp of vinegar to draw out the calcium. And it's important to start with cold water. Carrot juice is also high in calcium, preferably home made.

Xylitol is supposed to be good for teeth but the toothpaste you can buy contains glycerine, so don't use it if you're remineralizing.

The Weston A Price conference is this weekend in Epsom, there will be lots of this kind of information there.

>

>

>

>

>

> This is a long shot but has anyone any experience of dental flurosis? Am looking for any ways this can be addressed nutritionally, am concerned about the fact that effected teeth have low mineral content and so are prone to decay - just wondering if there were things that could improve mineralisation for tooth enamel - including natural products that may be available to put directly on the tooth to give some protection. Janet

>

Guest guest

Thanks , am really interested in this. Have just looked at the blue ice royal caps - I think they would be best so it's all in one but do you know how they taste? Looking at the ingredients I can't see any flavouring. Can they be chewed as we can't swallow caps here? If we have to use 2 products what is the flavoured clo like? Unflavoured what is the butter oil like?There are no cavities yet thankfully- and am trying to prevent, it seems the dental flurosis is caused by too much flouride (had no idea of how harmful flouride could be)so will avoid any flouride toothpastes. Unfortunately we can't filter it out of water with normal Brita filter - only if you go whole hog which is too expensive and have reverse osmosis systme installed. The Now flouride-free toothpaste does have glycerine in when I look at ingredients. Does the tooth soap help mineralise or is mostly for cleaning without the flouride and glycerin? Sorry to bombard with questions just trying to get some proper prevention in if possible. Janet To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: canadacath@...Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:05:32 +0000Subject: Re: teeth

I posted the following to a friend recently about this (below). I've been trying to improve my son's teeth for a long time and they are finally starting to look kind of nice.

Re remineralizing teeth, if it's a small cavity then absolutely you can do it. I use tooth soap from Red23. It's important that the toothpaste doesn't contain glycerine as this coats the teeth and makes it very hard to remineralize. The most important thing is no fluoride!

For supplements, vitamin D, K and calcium are good, but for calcium try to get this through diet. Most important is high vitamin cod liver oil. The best one I think is Green Pastures Blue Ice Fermented CLO, though it tastes awful, you can get it flavoured. They also do capsules which are kind of big.. You can also buy Blue Ice Butter Oil which is also needed to remineralize.. Another brilliant thing is Blue Ice Royal Caps - combination of CLO and butter oil. They only come in caps I think which are large, and you can't squeeze it out as it's not runny. Ideally 3 times a day if you're remineralizing, otherwise once a day for maintenance. This information is all from Weston A Price, who was a dentist. CLO and butter oil are the main treatment he used for reversing cavities. They are expensive but very high quality and really do work.

Food from the fats of grass fed animals is also great - raw milk is excellent. If you're worried about reaction, make some yoghurt first and test it – raw milk is a totally different food to pasteurised milk and much easier to digest, and so nutritious. Also cheese and kefir from raw milk of grass fed cows. These are all high in K2. If you can manage it, natto is supposed to be excellent. It contains a form of K2 that you can't get through supplements. If you supplement K2, make sure to take it with fats to help absorption. Bone broths are great for teeth and just about everything else too. You need to add a couple tbsp of vinegar to draw out the calcium. And it's important to start with cold water. Carrot juice is also high in calcium, preferably home made.

Xylitol is supposed to be good for teeth but the toothpaste you can buy contains glycerine, so don't use it if you're remineralizing.

The Weston A Price conference is this weekend in Epsom, there will be lots of this kind of information there.

>

>

>

>

>

> This is a long shot but has anyone any experience of dental flurosis? Am looking for any ways this can be addressed nutritionally, am concerned about the fact that effected teeth have low mineral content and so are prone to decay - just wondering if there were things that could improve mineralisation for tooth enamel - including natural products that may be available to put directly on the tooth to give some protection. Janet

>