RemedySpot.com

Re: SKY News

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/15680740

But the rate autism is increasing i can forsee huge waiting lists unless they have one in every hospital.

x

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: MaddiganV@...Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:39:10 -0500Subject: SKY News

Anyone see this,just caught the end, apparently some new study which will diagnose autism earlier, saying something about it opening the door for early intervention?Don't know why I'm asking really was diagnosed profoundly autistic before 2yrs old, don't recall fighting off all the offers of early intervention!Would like to know what the study showed though.Vicky

But the rate autism is increasing i can forsee huge waiting lists unless they have one in every hospital.

x

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: MaddiganV@...Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:39:10 -0500Subject: SKY News

Anyone see this,just caught the end, apparently some new study which will diagnose autism earlier, saying something about it opening the door for early intervention?Don't know why I'm asking really was diagnosed profoundly autistic before 2yrs old, don't recall fighting off all the offers of early intervention!Would like to know what the study showed though.Vicky

x

Also Harry had an MRI which came back saying everything was fine! Trust my son to be one of the 10%.

x

Also Harry had an MRI which came back saying everything was fine! Trust my son to be one of the 10%.

x

x

POSTED ALINK EALRIER TODAY, SAY THEY CAN SEE SIGNS AT 6 MONTHS BUT BY THEN THEY ALREADY HADABOUT 19 VACCINES..........

mX

POSTED ALINK EALRIER TODAY, SAY THEY CAN SEE SIGNS AT 6 MONTHS BUT BY THEN THEY ALREADY HADABOUT 19 VACCINES..........

mX

mX

Saw a bit on BBC, they looked at 6 month old babies and their reactions to an actor standing in front pulling faces etc. They measured certain brain activity in babies while watching and the ones that did not have that activity (no details given) were later diagnosed… But as you said Vicky - 'Intervention, What Intervention?' What on earth are they talking about? I had ds on the 'register' since age 1, no one every mentioned or god forbid OFFERED any intervention. 3 hours of speech 'assessment' (NOT therapy, mind you) in 3 years. And of course invitation to NAS talk or something (Early Bird?? By that time I was informed enough to bin it…)NatasaReply-To: "Autism-Biomedical-Europe " <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:39:10 -0500 (EST)To: "Autism-Biomedical-Europe " <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >Subject: SKY News

Anyone see this,just caught the end, apparently some new study which will diagnose autism earlier, saying something about it opening the door for early intervention?

Don't know why I'm asking really was diagnosed profoundly autistic before 2yrs old, don't recall fighting off all the offers of early intervention!

Would like to know what the study showed though.

Vicky