Guest guest

The training that my daughter will be undertaking will require both an

EEG and HEG connection. Since I only have one dongle, I need to buy

another one. I searched and found places that sell them. However, do I

need a specific brand or will any work with the pocket-neurobics

equipment?

Thank you, jim

Jim,

I assume you will be using a Pocket Neurobics. With two Pendants, you'd have two dongles. But I believe the Pocket has 4 channels. You might be able to do 2 channels EEG and a channel HEG. Certainly you could do 1 channel EEG and 1 channel HEG on the same Pocket at the same time. In fact the Pocket has some built in protocols for HEG and EEG together (not using a computer.) With that setup you would take an HEG protocol and add another Source, an EEG source, and put the various elements of the EEG protocol in it.

You might also consider doing the trainings sequentially. I find that works better. Start with the HEG for 10 minutes or so (unless she's already been doing it and has built up her tolerance) to potentiate the EEG training. Then do the EEG. It makes thiings much easier for the client to understand that way.

To the best of my knowledge, you won't be able to just buy a wireless dongle that will communicate with a Minder Labs amp unless you buy directly from them--and then I think you'll have to buy a Pendant or Pocket to get it.

Pete

The training that my daughter will be undertaking will require both an EEG and HEG connection. Since I only have one dongle, I need to buy another one. I searched and found places that sell them. However, do I need a specific brand or will any work with the pocket-neurobics equipment?Thank you, jim

.. -- Van Deusen

pvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

Jim,

I assume you will be using a Pocket Neurobics. With two Pendants, you'd have two dongles. But I believe the Pocket has 4 channels. You might be able to do 2 channels EEG and a channel HEG. Certainly you could do 1 channel EEG and 1 channel HEG on the same Pocket at the same time. In fact the Pocket has some built in protocols for HEG and EEG together (not using a computer.) With that setup you would take an HEG protocol and add another Source, an EEG source, and put the various elements of the EEG protocol in it.

You might also consider doing the trainings sequentially. I find that works better. Start with the HEG for 10 minutes or so (unless she's already been doing it and has built up her tolerance) to potentiate the EEG training. Then do the EEG. It makes thiings much easier for the client to understand that way.

To the best of my knowledge, you won't be able to just buy a wireless dongle that will communicate with a Minder Labs amp unless you buy directly from them--and then I think you'll have to buy a Pendant or Pocket to get it.

Pete

The training that my daughter will be undertaking will require both an EEG and HEG connection. Since I only have one dongle, I need to buy another one. I searched and found places that sell them. However, do I need a specific brand or will any work with the pocket-neurobics equipment?Thank you, jim

.. -- Van Deusen

pvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.