RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: wood for boarding out the loft

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone know of a suitable wood to board out a loft? We are having some extra insulation laid then want to board out. the only reason I am asking about a suitable wood is that without my realising, we had some MDF doors fitted in harrys room and downstairs and he had a huge allergic reaction to them. Hoping that the loft won't interfere with him, but knowing how sensitive our children are I thought I had better check.

Kerry

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Mum231ASD@... ;

To:

<Autism-Biomedical-Europe >;

Subject:

Re: Re: off topic

Sent:

Wed, Jan 11, 2012 11:24:49 AM

Well done Nevin, all this stuff is depressing I know so you must be relived to get it out of the way.

Mandi x

Hello everybody,I tell you what I have done.I went to the solicitor.I made a will for him.The solicitor recommended " Life Time discretionary Trust " considering my circumstances.If any family member leaves my son some money, or if I have a life policy and I want him to be beneficiary..money goes safely on this trust without effecting his benefits.I was funded by Cerebra " Making a will " scheme but I also paid some money to the solicitor, totally cost £600.00I am glad that I had done..at least I protected his benefits and chose trustees for him after me,they will follow my instructions regarding nearly everything including handling money.My son is 18 now.I made a visit to a college which hosts special needs adults as well as mainstream people.After he finishes the school, if he is accepted ,I am intending to send him there for a part time basis.I will consider looking for a permanent house after finishing the colleges if he goes.I do not want him to go to the day centre I hope he will have a chance to go there,but it will happen after next year.Finding a suitable permanent space is a real,frightening subject for me..This is our side story..Good luck for everybody, dealing with adulthood and services are real challenge ..Nevin>> > What would those plans be?> I'm completely clueless as to whats out there but guessing not much, nothing?> This is what pushes me to continue any intervention because I strongly suspect all the outings and fun, fun fun will end once school ends.> tells me there is a young man in college pretty much as severe as who basically attends lessons where he is not really an active member of the group, he doesn't talk, stimms and yelps but it's all that's available.> Post 19 is a subject we don't hear much about. Suppose it will be some kind of fight for a residential care type of provision but how do we know they wont be moved out just as soon as we are no longer around?> Vicky> > > > Re: Re: off topic> > > > > > > You can only have one ISA and all of us should already have one even if its only got £20 in it.> > Decisions like where he will live after 18 is a biggie for me, if you are not agreeing with SS they can apply CoP, sidetrack you and put them in a shithole if you are unable to look after them. Over 40's end up in ESME nursing homes, god forbid and over my dead body. If the young person is over 16, then SS more likely to challenge apparently in high cost cases, like Henry & Sam spending week in residential school, under 16 you pass under the radar I am told.> > I know this is scarey for those of you with small kids and hope in your veins, do not doubt I still have hope in mine or I would not be here nor getting up at night chelating but when your kid nears 16 you have to start making just in case plans> > Mandi x> > > > would just put the ISA in your name .I guess you have to work out how practical it is to have an account in his name.> What key decisions over his future were you thinking about Jane?>