RemedySpot.com

VALTREX

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, I'm hoping some of you can give me good advice and share your experiences:

Dr. G wants us to try Valtrex and Diflucan on my 6yr old son - I agree as it

seems like his main problem is viral (gut is pretty ok now that we reduced yeast

significantly but we don't want it to flare up of course). All I read is horror

stories of children going bonkers on it so here are my questions:

1. Did anyone experience gains without major side effects like aggression? do

these cases exist?

2. Do you get the aggression / regression even if you give Diflucan with the

Valtrex?

3. Those who experienced major side effects, do they go away after a while and

how long? are we going to have a kicking and screaming child for 9 months or

does it get better after a few weeks?

Really apprehensive about this - I know it's the right thing to try and owe it

to my son to try but want to hear more from other parents before I embark on

this journey.

Thanks for anything you can share, Joanna

We did this exact combination under Dr. G supervision for our 5 year old and it has been all good. No side effects, just a calmer child who is making gains. Just come off the diflucan now and so will be watching carefully and managing yeast intake.Good luck! Eimear Z To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Sent: Saturday, 25

February 2012, 19:53:36 Subject: VALTREX

Dr. G wants us to try Valtrex and Diflucan on my 6yr old son - I agree as it seems like his main problem is viral (gut is pretty ok now that we reduced yeast significantly but we don't want it to flare up of course). All I read is horror stories of children going bonkers on it so here are my questions:

1. Did anyone experience gains without major side effects like aggression? do these cases exist?

2. Do you get the aggression / regression even if you give Diflucan with the Valtrex?

3. Those who experienced major side effects, do they go away after a while and how long? are we going to have a kicking and screaming child for 9 months or does it get better after a few weeks?

Really apprehensive about this - I know it's the right thing to try and owe it to my son to try but want to hear more from other parents before I embark on this journey.

We did this exact combination under Dr. G supervision for our 5 year old and it has been all good. No side effects, just a calmer child who is making gains. Just come off the diflucan now and so will be watching carefully and managing yeast intake.Good luck! Eimear Z To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Sent: Saturday, 25

Dr. G wants us to try Valtrex and Diflucan on my 6yr old son - I agree as it seems like his main problem is viral (gut is pretty ok now that we reduced yeast significantly but we don't want it to flare up of course). All I read is horror stories of children going bonkers on it so here are my questions:

1. Did anyone experience gains without major side effects like aggression? do these cases exist?

2. Do you get the aggression / regression even if you give Diflucan with the Valtrex?

3. Those who experienced major side effects, do they go away after a while and how long? are we going to have a kicking and screaming child for 9 months or does it get better after a few weeks?

Really apprehensive about this - I know it's the right thing to try and owe it to my son to try but want to hear more from other parents before I embark on this journey.

We didn't have any problems with valtrex on its own but had when added antifungal nystatin! Stopped it after 4-5 days and all negatives stopped. NatasaReply-To: "Autism-Biomedical-Europe " <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 01:42:41 -0800 (PST)To: "Autism-Biomedical-Europe " <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >Subject: Re: VALTREX

We didn't have any problems with valtrex on its own but had when added antifungal nystatin! Stopped it after 4-5 days and all negatives stopped. NatasaReply-To: "Autism-Biomedical-Europe " <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 01:42:41 -0800 (PST)To: "Autism-Biomedical-Europe " <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >Subject: Re: VALTREX