RemedySpot.com

Re: Reminder from as-if

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ROTFUL! Hi Helen, That's the best idea! I want one of those excellent people too! What shall we call this newly created position? What's Latin for Social-clator? Helen Foisy wrote: At 06:18 PM 1/24/2008, Princess wrote:<snip>> If I ever get to be a CEO of a company, or even a politician, I > will

hire a Nomenclator, as the early Romans had- a person who can > whisper the name of anyone I meet to me- I remember names just fine.Hi ,Your posts always leave me with a warm feeling, and make me smile! I would like one of those Nomenclators too, as well as someone who could kick me under the table regularly when I'm about to commit another verbal blunder again, LOL.- Helen

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I mean, ROTFLOL! Princess wrote: ROTFUL! Hi Helen, That's the best idea! I want one of those excellent people too! What shall we call this newly created position? What's Latin for Social-clator? Helen Foisy <hfoisySASKTEL (DOT) NET> wrote: At 06:18 PM 1/24/2008, Princess wrote:<snip>> If I ever get to be a CEO of a company, or even a politician, I > will hire a Nomenclator, as the early Romans had- a person who can > whisper the name of anyone I meet to me- I remember names just fine.Hi ,Your posts always leave me with a warm feeling, and make me smile! I would like one of those Nomenclators too, as well as someone who could kick me under the table regularly when I'm about to commit another verbal blunder again, LOL.- Helen Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I mean, ROTFLOL! Princess wrote: ROTFUL! Hi Helen, That's the best idea! I want one of those excellent people too! What shall we call this newly created position? What's Latin for Social-clator? Helen Foisy <hfoisySASKTEL (DOT) NET> wrote: At 06:18 PM 1/24/2008, Princess wrote:<snip>> If I ever get to be a CEO of a company, or even a politician, I > will hire a Nomenclator, as the early Romans had- a person who can > whisper the name of anyone I meet to me- I remember names just fine.Hi ,Your posts always leave me with a warm feeling, and make me smile! I would like one of those Nomenclators too, as well as someone who could kick me under the table regularly when I'm about to commit another verbal blunder again, LOL.- Helen Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.