RemedySpot.com

screaming

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jennie,

Sometimes it isn't that easy to evaluate the situation before screaming, if that is a natural response for you. My chemestry teacher actually threatened to flunk me if I kept screaming every time the hydrogen popped. (I was an A student and this was an awful threat for me.) I tried so hard not to do it and sometimes succeeded, but sometimes not. I still have a problem when my husband just starts speaking and I don't know he is anywhere around - I scream of jump uncontrolably. My mom thought it was caused by my dad jerking me up and giving me a spank when I didn't know I had done anything wrong. I guess I was kind of a nervous kid. But who knows. On the funny side, my mom had a similar problem. One time she was watering the lawn with a hose and our neighbor walked up and started talking to her. My mom screamed and turned around and wet the lady down with the hose. The woman was mad but

my mom certainly didn't plan to do it. One time when I was a bank employee one of the young male workers sneaked up on me because he knew I had a problem with being ticklish. He poked me in the ribs with his index fingers and I screamed and through my hands up in the air. It's a wonder that someone didn't think the bank was being robbed. LOL Anyway, I have fought this impulse all my life and still do it sometimes, so I don't know what the answer is.

Ann

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.