RemedySpot.com

adapting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I really don't see my AS husband trying to adapt at all. He thinks he is just fine and if I don't like it, I can adapt. That is what I have done for 23 years. I don't like it but that is where we are. He just doesn't seem to care if I am unhappy. He thinks if I am it is my fault (unless I am sick) and has nothing to do with him. If I try to get him to talk to me about having a better relationship, he just sees it as me being critical of him - so what is the use?

As to the lady who wrote in to , I have just a few comments. First of all I believe her opinions are off. God actually made woman so that man wouldn't have to be alone. (If you believe the Bible.) said it was better not to marry, but said it was better to marry than to burn. (I don't know if that means with passion or some eternal punishment.) Anyway, I know many people that are married who serve God through their family. They are very giving and supportive of others and are not selfish just because they are married and have children. was married as were many of the apostles.

As for the other opinions about banks running the world, etc., I guess I don't understand economics enough to comment on that, but it seems unreasonable to me that they are the cause of us NTs expecting others to have certain social behaviors. I for one don't pay a whole lot of attention to what TV says but go more on how I was brought up by my parents, who didn't even own a tv until us kids were way up in school. So their teaching didn't come from there or politics. They were too busy working to make a living to be concerned about that. Most of their teaching to us came from either family tradition or the Bible. It seems that in trying to justify lack of social cues, this person has created some sort of evil plot by the government to ruin us all. It actually sounds paranoid to me, for what it is worth.

Ann

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.