RemedySpot.com

Re: Helping a friend

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Septimus 667, Call AANE (Aspergers' Association of New England) at . they have a whole list of referrals. they are located in Watertown, MA, which is right in the range you are discussing. They also have a branch in Rhode island, but the phone number I gave you is the place to start. All the best, septimus667 wrote: Hi. Thank you for having this space. My friend and his

daughter have AS. This is my unprofessional opinion, but he agrees I might be on to something and is willing to have himself evaluated. Based on that, he'll decide how to move forward with his daughters evaluation. It was my forcing this issue on him that is the reason anything is happening. Had it not been for his teen daughter (and the unique challenges she clearly faces) I probably would not have shared my theory with my friend about his own AS. He struggles at times but is happier than many and is successful in life in general and in his career. (I also suspect his folks and one sibling have undiagnosed AS.)I have much more to say and to learn, and I look forward to it, but presently I want to help him get the evaluation/diagnosis ball rolling. However, I'm feeling a bit of concern about just recommending a clinic blindly. Could anyone in the Boston, MA - Providence, RI vicinity share some provider

recommendations? Much appreciated. Cheers,Septimus

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.