RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: PG underlying causes-need rebecca's help here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sure enough, Handsome!http://www.medscape.com/content/2001/00/40/81/408145/408145_tab.htmlLove,Jeff wrote: rebecca,at one point, you had posted a link to the known underlying causes of pg. i know ibd, ra and some cancers were on it. but the list was longer than i expected, something like 20 or so as i remember. you reposted it for me at one point. is that in the archives and if not, can you post that for tina and i?thanks beautiful!jeff,pg,cd You can help Erythema Nodosum Research. Just go to www.goodsearch.com and under the I'm Supporting section enter Erythema Nodosum Research Fund. Every time you use Goodsearch to search, a penny will be donated to EN Research. So sign up today, and be sure to tell your friends, family and co-workers. Let's find a cure for Erythema Nodosum!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Dear Beautiful and Handsome, I went here and drew a blank from this web address. Is there anything in the archives giving the content that you can track down? I hate to be a pain, but this seems very valuable to share with my doctors. Thanks, Tina Strecker wrote: Sure enough, Handsome!http://www.medscape.com/content/2001/00/40/81/408145/408145_tab.htmlLove,Jeff <the5berks> wrote: rebecca,at one point, you had posted a link to the known underlying causes of pg. i know ibd, ra and some cancers were on it. but the list was longer than i expected, something like 20 or so as i remember. you reposted it for me at one point. is that in the archives and if not, can you post that for tina and i?thanks beautiful!jeff,pg,cd You can help Erythema Nodosum Research. Just go to www.goodsearch.com and

under the I'm Supporting section enter Erythema Nodosum Research Fund. Every time you use Goodsearch to search, a penny will be donated to EN Research. So sign up today, and be sure to tell your friends, family and co-workers. Let's find a cure for Erythema Nodosum! Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I see now that something wierd is happening when I "paste". All these %s are getting thrown in. I'm getting soo tired. I was up til 5:30 this morning(I mean yesterday morning) reading all this. I'll try copying and typing this in without pasting tomorrow. Thanks. I'm sure it will work. I look forward to sharing it with my doctors, especially the new ones I am hoping to meet this year. Thank you for your dedication to all of us. I notice your shinning light in these few short days that I have been active. Blessed rest and dreams to you, new sister, Tina Strecker wrote: Hi Tina,You can't open it?http://www.medscape.com/content/2001/00/40/81/408145/408145_tab.htmlTry again.You can copy/paste it into a browser whenever I forget to "link" if Ianswer from my email address instead of the group site. Love,idio. EN '68 rebecca,> > at one point, you had posted a link to the known underlying causes of > pg. i know ibd, ra and some cancers were on it. but the list was > longer than i expected, something like 20 or so as i remember. you > reposted it for me at one point. is that in the archives and if not, > can you post that for tina and i?> > thanks beautiful!> jeff,> pg,> cd> > > > > > > You can help Erythema Nodosum Research. Just go towww.goodsearch.com and under the I'm

Supporting section enter ErythemaNodosum Research Fund. Every time you use Goodsearch to search, apenny will be donated to EN Research. So sign up today, and be sureto tell your friends, family and co-workers. Let's find a cure forErythema Nodosum!> > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!Search. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Yes! Get some rest! everything is better in the morning after a good nite's sleep.I am going to bed now too!Sweet Dreams!Love, You can help Erythema Nodosum Research. Just go to www.goodsearch.com and under the I'm Supporting section enter Erythema Nodosum Research Fund. Every time you use Goodsearch to search, a penny will be donated to EN Research. So sign up today, and be sure to tell

your friends, family and co-workers. Let's find a cure for Erythema Nodosum!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Hi Jeff,OK, What is a "print screen"? I see it says "prt scr sys rq" on a key of my keyboard. If it means I need anything special to do it, I am sure I won't have it. I am using an old windows '98 without much memory. Love,Jeff wrote: tina,i will snap a print screen and send it to you via your email.love,jeff- You can help Erythema Nodosum Research. Just go to www.goodsearch.com and under the I'm Supporting section enter Erythema Nodosum Research Fund. Every time you use Goodsearch to search, a penny will be donated to EN Research. So sign up today, and be sure to tell your friends, family and co-workers. Let's find a cure for Erythema Nodosum!