RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: My EN Story

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,The number of lumps has nothing to do with an EN diagnosis. I rarely get more than one or two at a time. Also my lumps only hurt if pressed on, and that is normal for EN too. I would try to elevate the legs as often as you can and avoid being on your feet if possible. That said, I have never been able to stop a flare up--except once I was bitten by a swam of sand fleas and my flare up just went away immediately. Sometimes the lump is very deep and those are more painful to me. The ones closer to the surface seem not so tender. Let us know if this proceeds to a full blown flare or what. I hope it is going to just go away on it's own. Love, You can help Erythema Nodosum Research. Just go to www.goodsearch.com and under the I'm Supporting section enter Erythema Nodosum Research Fund. Every time you use Goodsearch to search, a penny will be donated to EN Research. So sign up today, and be sure to tell

your friends, family and co-workers. Let's find a cure for Erythema Nodosum!

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.