RemedySpot.com

EN triggers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Noah wrote: Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 13:10:57 -0800 (PST)Subject: EN triggersTo: rebeccastrecker@... Hi , i just joined the group yesterday and you said that there was no link between diabetes and EN, but that there are 100 different triggers. is there a list somewhere of what those triggers are? I am trying to put the pieces together of my health to help to explain why this may have occurred. In recent years I have had bell's palsy and an abnormal pap, as well as multiple food allergies. Since this rash is so rare, I am just trying to advocate for myself to figure out what is going on. Thanks for your help, it's nice to know that there are

other people out there with this illness.Yes. Our group has created an EN Support Website which has the list of EN triggers. We continually add to this list.Love,idio. EN since 1968 Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. You can help Erythema Nodosum Research. Just go to www.goodsearch.com and under the I'm Supporting section enter Erythema Nodosum Research Fund. Every

time you use Goodsearch to search, a penny will be donated to EN Research. So sign up today, and be sure to tell your friends, family and co-workers. Let's find a cure for Erythema Nodosum!

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.