RemedySpot.com

Re: Standing, stress and dehydration triggers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I too am most happy when I am working. Not working is very stressful and isolating. The posting about dehydration was very interesting, and, for me, it dovetails with times when I am on my feet and doing heavy lifting the most. When I am landscaping/gardening, I sweat the most and drink the least (because there is often no bathroom access, I'm afraid to drink water when I'm at work). My hyperfocusing, overworking binges always involve dehydration, and lack of eating. But these are the times when I am most happy and feeling the least stress. Tina pg '04 Dimeo wrote: Hi , Prior to multiple operations for complications of UC, I was a Professor of Organizational Communication at NYU. I taught a broad range of subjects within the interdisciplinary field of Communication Studies, including the Psychology of Communication, Rhetorical Analysis, Public Address, Interpersonal Theory, Small Group Interaction and the like. As we say in Academia, I'm a Generalist. I chose to stay active in all the courses to keep my mind from the myopic mindset I mentioned in a posting. Google: Dimeo, JAMA You will see my publications used in a variety of contexts. This is why my illness is SOOO distressing! I am the one who "diagnoses" problems in organizations

via Needs Analysis. I must find my trigger...after all, Professor, heal thyself! Please feel free to ask my assistance if I can offer any solid rationale. These ulcers have me very isolated and I'm itching (no pun intended) to get back to research and teaching! And for those Doctors who say that stress is a factor, I am at my happiest when I am working!!! LOVE, :) Strecker <rebeccastrecker> wrote: Hi ,If I may ask, what is your subject (s) of expertise? I mean in case I have a question that is up your alley. Most of my friends are mathematicians and stock market analysts which while fascinating has little to do with medicine and health.Shalom to you as

well!Love,idio. EN '68 You can help Erythema Nodosum Research. Just go to www.goodsearch.com and under the I'm Supporting section enter Erythema Nodosum Research Fund. Every time you use Goodsearch to search, a penny will be donated to EN Research. So sign up today, and be sure to tell your friends, family and co-workers. Let's find a cure for Erythema

Nodosum! Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.