RemedySpot.com

Coping/ msg for Tina and Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Tina,You have asked some very important questions, and I think we should try to address all of them from our own experiences.First of all with the huge medical bills coming in, I would try to negotiate with the provider.Also you can set up a payment plan so you can pay medical bills a in monthly installments. That way there may be some funds left for a carpet etc. Would you believe that in Nov. Hubby had a cortisone shot in his shoulder for a frozen shoulder. The bill just came for [hold onto your hat] over $9,000! This was outpatient and took 15 minutes

or less. He waited in the crowded waiting room for a couple hrs at least. We very much plan to contest this. Big time! I would have called the office today, but my phone has been out of order since yesterday and is scheduled for repair on or after Sat. afternoon. I can tell you one thing, it is gonna be might hard for that dr to extract that 9 Grand out of us.My EN is nowhere as debilitating as your PG. In fact I have a mild case of EN--only affecting one leg. But I can tell you that any chronic disorder will teach you whom you can depend on. I imagine you have figured out that the friend who would not change her appt to have lip waxing doesn't have your best interest at heart. I hope you were joking, but I have a feeling you unfortunately were not.When I am in remission I

stock the pantry. That way if I am too ill to shop I have something to eat. I have been doing this for a long time. I have sometimes gotten down to the last box of spaghetti, but I have learned how to keep the shelves stocked and "rotate". Same for frozen food, cat liter and cat food. To me a well stocked pantry is like money in the bank, and time for rest when I feel sick.Sometimes I entertain friends when I am sick--but not terrible. I tell them I am not able to serve them, so they serve themselves AND me. How hard is it to make a cup of tea? They can find the teabags in the kitchen. The best thing of course is to have a supportive spouse. I have that. He has learned how to reheat the meals I make in advance. He can even make some of the simpler meals from scratch.

I'm good at giving directions and I have learned that if I ask for his help I get it. He may not notice when the floors need mopping, but is glad to do it if I ask. He's got this frozen shoulder so I am helping him with arm work stuff and he helps with the legwork. It is working out fine. I am going to stop here and let others give their tips, as I am just as interested as you to hear them.One thing is for certain, we are all in this boat together and we ARE going to make it to the shore of health! Love,idio. EN '68 You can help Erythema Nodosum Research. Just go to www.goodsearch.com and under the I'm Supporting section enter Erythema Nodosum Research Fund. Every time you use Goodsearch to search, a penny will be donated to EN Research. So sign up today, and be sure to tell your friends, family

and co-workers. Let's find a cure for Erythema Nodosum!

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.