of revolving door doctors and people who

" just don't get it " .

I have found that in my darkest times of

pain, I remember that my Grandmother was

a survivor of the Holocaust.

This memory helps me move forward.

I can and I will survive.

I try to find something in my life that is

huge and relate it to what I currently experience.

This and a lot of faith can be as good as

Chicken Soup for the common cold.

Just one Sheyna Froya's opinion.

You will get through this Tina.

We all will.

Love,

:)

Funny you should mention the Holocaust as something which helps you now. I have found inspiration for surviving by reading Holocaust literature ever since The Diary of Anne , many moons ago. I have always felt odd knowing that it is my favorite genre in lit. Have you read Etty Hillesum's AN INTERRUPTED LIFE? Corrie Ten Boon (remembering name correctly???)? One of the best coping books I ever read is LEARNING TO FALL-The Blessings of an Imperfect Life (Lou Gehrig's disease), by Philip . I think I will go to sleep tonight by starting to reread it. Do you know the books by Lauck? Are you familiar with the works of le Small ? (These last two were throw away children) How about Donna ' NOBODY NOWHERE (severe autism)? Yes, some great lights have shown through utter darkness to light our way.

And we all have the chance to do the same -- leaving a wake of light. And most of the time, that's what I am able to do. I have always needed to be a person of great faith. I feel very much lighter for having had a place to be honest about my trials and shortcomings tonight. Thank you all for being there. Resilience reigns!!!!!!!!!!! Tina pg '04 P.S.- I'm a Jersey girl by birth (town). imapisawork wrote: By no way do I mean to be reductive, forthis is a serious, chronic and massivelypainful disorder. To further inflame theissue, we are faced with multiple indignitiesof revolving door doctors and people who"just don't get it".I have found that in my darkest times ofpain, I remember that my Grandmother wasa survivor of the Holocaust.This memory helps me move forward.I can and I will survive.I try to find something in my life that ishuge and relate it to what I currently experience.This and a lot of faith can be as good as Chicken Soup for the common cold.Just one Sheyna Froya's opinion.You will get through this Tina.We all will.Love, :)

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

, My daughter's favorite professor is coping with a disabling "garbage disease". I have a very strong hunch that you and she (the prof) could be inspired academic collaborators. Want to write an introductory email and I will have my daughter forward it to her. Her speciality is also system function (family systems) and communication. Tinaimapisawork wrote: By no way do I mean to be reductive, forthis is a serious, chronic and massivelypainful disorder. To further inflame

theissue, we are faced with multiple indignitiesof revolving door doctors and people who"just don't get it".I have found that in my darkest times ofpain, I remember that my Grandmother wasa survivor of the Holocaust.This memory helps me move forward.I can and I will survive.I try to find something in my life that ishuge and relate it to what I currently experience.This and a lot of faith can be as good as Chicken Soup for the common cold.Just one Sheyna Froya's opinion.You will get through this Tina.We all will.Love, :)

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.