RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: msg for Tina

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Tina,Sorry, I was saying that I have not yet found a way to do cardio exercise off my feet. I'll read your future questions more carefully to give you the response you are looking for.Love,EN '68Please enter

Erythema Nodosum...Thanks!Donation Information:

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Hi rebecca, I too miss cardio exercise VERY much and am very worried that it will effect my asthma, and that the lask of weight bearing exercise will effect my osteoperosis. Have yo found any non-cardio, off-your-feet exercise that you can tolerate when you are not in beginning outbreak stage? I am gathering from this long and very helpful string of messages everyone is sharing about exercise, that pg involves less joint inflamation than en. Mine has been very mild relative to the other sorts of inflamation I suffer. Off topic: I did, against doctor's advice, stop taking Singulair for my asthma the day after I was accepted to this group and read that it was a possible trigger. Since I can't get exertion, and since it is not allergy season, I am happy to report that I have noticed no real ill effects from stopping. Please hold me in your thoughts for

tomorrow. I am getting a new carpet. This is largly motivated by my desire to exercise more comfortably on the floor, and also cos I don't want to scratch the nice hardwood floor when I rearrange the furniture to make room for my girations. I am quite chemically sensitive and can easily react to outgasing new carpet. I hope I will be able to live in my room after making this improvement to it. I thought I had a proper sealant to take care of the fibers and outgasing as soon as the carpet was unrolled, but I read the label today and it is the wrong product. Too last to order the correct one in time. If any others suffer chemical sensitivity and want info on these wonderful sealant products, I will be most happy to let you know (they have product lines for all sorts of paints, cleaners, etc.) I can email you outside the group if it would be considered advertising, or I guess it would be Kosher to post a website. But I don't even know if it

is an issue for anyone besides me. Tina pg 2004 Strecker wrote: Hi Tina,Sorry, I was saying that I have not yet found a way to do cardio exercise off my feet. I'll read your future questions more carefully to give you the response you are looking for.Love,EN '68Please enter Erythema Nodosum...Thanks!Donation Information: Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.