RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: To re. Frances

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh, How I know about the potty help. After meeting my then boyfriend/now husband, and having a pinched nerve in my back shortly after dating. Well, I hated to ask for help on and off. I felt so helpless, and lowdown asking for help. He helped with no problem and that has been well over 25 years now!

Luckily, I have not had such a bad flare up that I have needed help to do that deed. I had the worse case of the sleepies I have ever seen! Barely making it out of the car and in to the house to the couch. He had no idea what was going on, nor did I at that time. I felt drugged beyond anything I had ever felt before. And, no, I was the passenger, not the driver thank Goodness!

I hope you are all feeling better. Lets help each other and get this funding going. I made a promise, and kept it, by pledging $250 for the year of 2007. I will see about helping out after I can start working more overtime and get a bit ahead, which you never really get ahead, now do we???Ü

I am doing this for myself and for the rest of this group and those who are not even aware this great resource exists. Its a tax write off if that helps out. How I wish I could win the lotto and fund the whole darn thing myself. But, until then Lets donate!!! Sorry , it is just that I know how much this would mean to you, to all of us actually, but to you after all the time, years and work you have spent on this for us.

Debbie 5-7 enStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.