RemedySpot.com

GoodSearch News - Checks Have Been Mailed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group,According to our records at GoodSearch we have used their excellent search engine 4989 times in 2007 and they will contribute a total of $61.91 towards our erythema nodosum research fund through NORD [National Org for Rare Disorders]. Even with more members, and a way to use GoodShopping to gain funds for EN Research, we have earned less than in 2006 when we earned $83.96.May In fact not one person used GoodShopping ever. May I remind you that this is FREE money and is as easy as using Google or any online shopping?I can only guess that our group is not interested in EN Research. This truly saddens me as you know

how I feel about the need for research. If members don't wish to use GoodSearch or do outright contributions to our research fund, maybe I should let things go as it has in the past--no research and no hope for a cure in the future. It's up to you. I can't afford to pay for the research grant of $35,000 myself, but together we can easily do it. Love,RebecccaGoodSearch wrote: Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:37:38 -0500 (EST)To: rebeccastrecker@...Subject: GoodSearch News - Checks

Have Been MailedGoodSearch News - Checks Have Been Mailed GoodSearch News January 2008 In This Issue Checks Have Been Mailed! Team Up With Your Local Schools or Companies Amazon To Join GoodShop! Add GoodSearch To Your Email FooterEven More TV Coverage! Join our list Join our mailing list! Greetings! Happy New Year from all of us here at GoodSearch and GoodShop! We're now into our third year of operation and are very pleased to report that what began as the simple idea of "helping people support their

favorite cause just by searching the Internet" is growing each and every day. In fact, more than 51,000 nonprofits and schools are now on-board! Checks Have Been Mailed! Great news! Our donations equaled 1.3 cents per search, exceeding our estimate of a penny per search! Also, to ensure that as many organizations as possible received funding, we lowered the minimum payout considerably this year. Some highlights include: The ASPCA has earned $11,100 The Bubel/Aiken Foundation has earned $7,100 The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation has earned $7,200 St. Jude Children's Research Hospital has earned $5,000 s Point Area High School has earned $1,200 Save Darfur has earned $6,300 If you could send us an email at information@... and let us

know what you are doing with the money you earned, we'll will try and share your story with the press and the GoodSearch community. Team Up With Your Local Schools or Companies Here's a really neat idea... A number of nonprofits have reached out to their local schools and companies, asking students and employees to

use GoodSearch and GoodShop on their behalf. We thought that this was such a great idea on so many levels that we wanted to share it with you. Just think if all of the students at your local elementary, middle, high school or college searched on behalf of your nonprofit. The donations would add up quickly, your nonprofit would develop a whole new generation of supporters, and the children and young adults would learn about the value of supporting their community on a daily basis. The same holds true if all the employees at a local company searched and shopped on behalf of your nonprofit. More and more companies are looking for ways to serve their communities and it doesn't get any easier than GoodSearch! Please let us know if you do develop a successful partnership as they make for great news stories. We'll try to pass them along when we're approached by the press. Amazon To Join GoodShop! Our online shopping mall, GoodShop.com, is turning out to be a great success with up to 37%

of each purchase going to the nonprofit of your choice! We had many requests to add Amazon to GoodShop and we're pleased to say that it will be up-and-running in a few weeks! J.Crew also recently signed up and has joined the more than 500 other name-brand stores that are participating. Before you do any shopping online, remember to check out GoodShop! Add GoodSearch To Your Email Footer Probably the easiest way to promote the nonprofit or school you care about most is to add a short message to the

footer of your emails. Here's some suggested wording... I GoodSearch for [your cause]. Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet or shopping online with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo! Click Here for directions. Even More TV Coverage! In November we highlighted a number of news clips which featured our site along with several local nonprofits and schools. The coverage continued to be strong throughout the holidays!.... Here's a story on Fox News Dallas featuring the Children's Cranofacial Association - Click Here to View Here's a story on Fox News in Philadelphia featuring the Greyhound Connection and the Naudain Academy Montessori School - Click Here to View Here's a piece on CBS News in Augusta, Georgia featuring the Gertrude Herbert Institute -- Click Here to View Here's a story on NBC News in Western Wisconsin featuring the Trinity Equestrian Center - Click Here to View TV and newpaper reporters are still looking for stories about innovative ways to give. Here's a potential pitch for you to approach them with... "Supporters of (Your Nonprofit Here) are keeping the holiday spirit alive all year long, generating donations with every Internet search and online

purchase!" As you can see from the examples above, the exposure that your organization can receive is invaluable. Good luck! Once again, we thank you for all of your support as we change the world one search (and now one purchase) at a time! - The GoodSearch Team Email: news@... Phone: Web: http://www.goodsearch.com Forward email This email was sent to rebeccastrecker@..., by news@... Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | Privacy Policy. Email Marketing

by GoodSearch | PO Box 492176 | Los Angeles | CA | 90049 You can help Erythema Nodosum Research. Just go to www.goodsearch.com and under the I'm

Supporting section enter Erythema Nodosum Research Fund. Every time you use Goodsearch to search, a penny will be donated to EN Research. So sign up today, and be sure to tell your friends, family and co-workers. Let's find a cure for Erythema Nodosum!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.