RemedySpot.com

Sad news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Eleni,Please accept my deepest sympathy on the loss of your mother, Nena.Yes, erythema nodosum can be a sign of cancer especially in older patients. Our group recently lost another member to lymphoma, so while it is rare, doctors do need to be alert to the connection between EN and the various forms of cancer.I lost my Dad, Israel Schusheim and last Aunt, n Ederr this past year and I honored them both at NORD's [National Org for Rare Disorders] Tribute Garden. Perhaps you would like to honor your mom on this site as a lasting memorial to her. It allows loved ones to add a message as well. You may have the tribute funds restricted to erythema nodosum research as I did, or you can select

another rare disease or let it go to NORDs general fund.I will fwd your message to our Group and they may send their condolences to you at nena_perfect_stranger@...Respectively, StreckerFounder/moderator of the erythema nodosum support groupE M wrote: Dear Mrs Strecker, I am Nena's daughter writing to you. It was my brother who unsubscribed from the

erythema group not knowing that you and my mother communicated in personal messages.... Unfortunately, we lost our mother on November 23d after a 6 month battle with lung cancer .Maybe the erythema was a sign but the doctors did not interpret it correctly. I hope you and all the people recover from the erythema and that it never appears again. My mother was a special person and I was so lucky that she was with me for 33 years. We loved her and honoured her and I hope we made her proud. Thank you for helping her at her difficult times. Best regards Eleni You can help Erythema Nodosum Research. Just go to www.goodsearch.com and under the I'm Supporting section enter Erythema Nodosum Research Fund. Every time you use Goodsearch to search, a penny will be donated to EN Research. So sign up today, and be sure to tell your friends, family and co-workers. Let's find a cure for Erythema Nodosum!

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.