RemedySpot.com

Re: Thank you!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh, Mo, I wince when I ead about the job you are supposed to get back to by next Monday. Precious sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you can believe that God doesn't close one door without opening at least two others. Too late to write more tonight. Have to go do hot compresses on my biopsy stitches that my body is "spitting out". No signs of pg there. Thanks for your prayers. Sweet, restful dreams to all, Tina pg '04Maureen Frostick wrote: Thank you all for reading and especially to Tina, Sara and fortheir compassionate and caring responses to me. I have had to register with a local doctor as my old one is now toofar away for me to travel and as I had an unpleasant side effectyesterday evening which could mean I've damaged my stomach lining withthe anti-inflammatories I've been taken, I did what the packet saidand what my nurse sister said which was to try to get an appointmentwith the doctor today as apparently I may need treatment to mend thehole. Despite stating this to the receptionist she's told me they arefully booked today and I can't be seen till tomorrow. I have an appointment with a homeopath this afternoon which althoughcostly I'm hoping I find a lot more helpful than anything I'vereceived from the standard medical profession so far.I will try to take one day at a time, and thanks for the tip about

theraised chair over the toilet Tina. I've had lots of rest and legelevation for the last two weeks and have one more week but unless Iwant to to lose my job, I have to return to work next Monday which I'mdreading. Don't get me wrong, I like my job .. it's just that there'sso much of it I won't be able to do like picking files up off thefloor and climbing ladders etc. Anyway I join the rest of you in wishing everybody a pain freepositive day.loveMo

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.