RemedySpot.com

Welcome New Member Sara 's Case History/EN now in remission

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sara,On behalf of all our members, welcome to our Erythema Nodosum Group! Thanks for sending in your Questionnaire. I have added your information to our "Member Medical History" Files on the Group site and posted it below.You now have Full EN Group privileges.You are receiving Daily Digest EN Group emails, and you may also visit the Erythema Nodosum Group Site:http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/erythema_nodosum_Group/ whenever you like by logging on with your Yahoo ID and secret password.You do not have to have the group emails delivered to be a member here. Let me know if you want the emails to stop.Since EN IS NOT BEING ACTIVELY RESEARCHED, please take this opportunity to make a generous donation to our "EN Research Fund" to find a cure for this painful disorder.http://www.geocities.com/erythema_nodosum/donate/index.htm Also, please visit our new Erythema Nodosum Websitehttp://www.geocities.com/erythema_nodosum/ We intend to make it the best EN website on the net.Thanks for the info re medications you used! Welcome to our Friendly Erythema Nodosum Group!Love,Chronic Idiopathic EN since 1968*********Sara 's Case History1/2/081. Your name and age: Sara , 282. Your location: Delaware3. Your email address: saracparker@...4. Your Yahoo ID saracparker5. Describe your erythema nodosum/PG symptoms or, if you do not have EN or PG, please explain why you wish to join this group. I was diagnosed 2 years ago. Currently, I am in remission. My symptoms included multiple nodules on my abdomen, thighs, calves, and feet. Nodules were quite large for about 4 months then they started to get smaller as I was medicated. 6. List any other health conditions. None7. State what medications or treatments you take for EN, and their effectiveness: Prednisone (up to 40 mg daily at my worst), Colchicine, Cyclosporine. Prednisone seemed to help the most to relieve the pain and slow the growths. Cyclosporine was to suppress my immune system and I'm not sure if it really helped. Colchicine was to reduce inflamation and I didn't care for this medication at all.8. When did you first get erythema nodosum or PG? October 20059. How long have you had erythema nodosum or PG? 2 years10. Do you agree to treat all EN members with respect? absolutely!11.Do you agree to post NO advertisements for any products or services? yes12. How did you find this Group? (Google, Yahoo, Ask Jeeves Search, referral from another group or person etc.) Yahoo Health Groups page after doing a search to find more information