RemedySpot.com

Fibromyalgia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jacqui,

I, too, am new to this list and will be watching with interest to see what others write in response to your claim, "there is no cure just temperoary relief of some symptoms."

There is a cure that I have known of for a few years, but it took some time for me to find a source for it. Now, since I came online half a year ago, I've discovered there are many sources, some of them mailorder, as this medicine, guaifenesin, is available in the U.S. both over-the-counter in doses up to 200 mg, and in higher potencies by prescription. I suggest to you two sources for more info: www.guaidoc.com for the perspective of the physician who pioneered the treatment and cured his own fibromyalgia and that of his nurse and many patients; and guaifenesin for the personal experiences of many of us who are at various stages of the treatment protocol.

Kathy Lynn, 56; Upper Susitna Valley, Alaska; FM since childhood; guai since summer, 2000; 1800mg. Pain is necessary; suffering is optional. http://cosmiverse.folksites.com/painswitch

Guest guest

Are you cured now then? Is this product available in the uk?

Re: Fibromyalgia

Jacqui,

I, too, am new to this list and will be watching with interest to see what others write in response to your claim, "there is no cure just temperoary relief of some symptoms."

There is a cure that I have known of for a few years, but it took some time for me to find a source for it. Now, since I came online half a year ago, I've discovered there are many sources, some of them mailorder, as this medicine, guaifenesin, is available in the U.S. both over-the-counter in doses up to 200 mg, and in higher potencies by prescription. I suggest to you two sources for more info: www.guaidoc.com for the perspective of the physician who pioneered the treatment and cured his own fibromyalgia and that of his nurse and many patients; and guaifenesin for the personal experiences of many of us who are at various stages of the treatment protocol.

Kathy Lynn, 56; Upper Susitna Valley, Alaska; FM since childhood; guai since summer, 2000; 1800mg. Pain is necessary; suffering is optional. http://cosmiverse.folksites.com/painswitch

• 7 years later...

Hey there,

I've got fibromyalgia for about 12 years now, it's very slowly getting

better but might never go away (my mum has it too). It's been treated

with anti-depressants, pain killers and bedrest.

I also have other auto-immune illnesses like thyroid, arthritis, IBD

and celic.

cheers,

Niko

33/F/Sydney Australia

> Curious to see how many others have Fibromyalgia as well as EN.

>

Dear ,

I too have fibro to and my neck and back and shoulders r effected too. I also

have Sarcoidosis too, this also causes the same effects as fibro too. Hope you all feel better soon mary

Subject: Re: FibromyalgiaTo: erythema_nodosum_Group Date: Monday, August 18, 2008, 11:16 AM

I think I might. Even though my flareup has turned to bruises, myentire back and neck hurt as well as my arms and legs. Haven't beendiagnosed with it though.>> Curious to see how many others have Fibromyalgia as well as EN.>

Dear ,

have Sarcoidosis too, this also causes the same effects as fibro too. Hope you all feel better soon mary

Subject: Re: FibromyalgiaTo: erythema_nodosum_Group Date: Monday, August 18, 2008, 11:16 AM

I think I might. Even though my flareup has turned to bruises, myentire back and neck hurt as well as my arms and legs. Haven't beendiagnosed with it though.>> Curious to see how many others have Fibromyalgia as well as EN.>

guys,

i have friends who have severe cases of fibromyalgia.

they have found the medicine lyrica (sp) has changed their life.

they say it gave them their lives back.

BEST of luck to you both.

Blessings.

johnni

alpha one antitrypsin deficiency with severe panniculitis........ugh

'03-'07

~~~~~~~"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy." (Philippians 1:3,4)

Dear ,

From: <drlauraittd01>Subject: Re: FibromyalgiaTo: erythema_nodosum_Group Date: Monday, August 18, 2008, 11:16 AM

I think I might. Even though my flareup has turned to bruises, myentire back and neck hurt as well as my arms and legs. Haven't beendiagnosed with it though.>> Curious to see how many others have Fibromyalgia as well as EN.> It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

guys,

i have friends who have severe cases of fibromyalgia.

they have found the medicine lyrica (sp) has changed their life.

they say it gave them their lives back.

BEST of luck to you both.

Blessings.

johnni

alpha one antitrypsin deficiency with severe panniculitis........ugh

'03-'07

~~~~~~~"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy." (Philippians 1:3,4)

Dear ,

From: <drlauraittd01>Subject: Re: FibromyalgiaTo: erythema_nodosum_Group Date: Monday, August 18, 2008, 11:16 AM

I think I might. Even though my flareup has turned to bruises, myentire back and neck hurt as well as my arms and legs. Haven't beendiagnosed with it though.>> Curious to see how many others have Fibromyalgia as well as EN.> It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

Dear Group,

I too take Lyrica, it does help. mary

From: <drlauraittd01@ yahoo.com>Subject: [erythema_nodosum_ Group] Re: FibromyalgiaTo: erythema_nodosum_ Group@yahoogroup s.comDate: Monday, August 18, 2008, 11:16 AM

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.