RemedySpot.com

Re: When does it stop!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi,

My name is Jen and I got EN for the first time last February. It lasted about 10 weeks for me, with about 2 and a half weeks of barely being able to walk. The pain was horrible for quite some time, but eventually it did go away. From what I can tell by reading what others on this site have reported, EN varies in duration.

Have you tried the Bragg's natural apple vinegar treatment that folks on this site have had a lot of luck with?

Best wishes and hang in there,

Jen

EN 2/08 with a ton of underlying causes

hello everyone who has this horrible condition!! i have it about a month i reckon. spent a few days in hospital 2 weeks ago until they diagnosed me with ER. ive been taking my anti inflammotories and painkillers but woke up this morning and my right ankle (my good ankle)was swollen (to match my left one!) and the pain was like a knife been stuck into it!! when does it stop flaring up and settle down and eventually go away!!!have been off work for 2 weeks and am cracking up!!! One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

I wished I had JUST erythema nodosum. But I also have pyoderma gangrenosum. It is horrible. I do have to say,this all started(first time) back in Sept. and I am still not healed. I am getting better though,S L O W L Y !!!

At least it no longer feels like hot knives are being stabbed in both legs anymore. It really is horrible.((HUGS)) to all who suffer from either.

Sandy

Hi,

Everyone is different and there are probably hundreds of triggers or

causes for EN. I've had idiopathic EN for 40 yrs and am still not sure

why. But, in spite the worst stress of my life going on, I am now in a

longer than usual remission [around 6 months or so]. I have not used

any special treatment or drugs except bed rest and compression

stockings or bandages. I used to think stress was my trigger, but now

I know that is not so.

Love,

idio. EN '68