RemedySpot.com

Welcoem New Member / Case History/Chronic EN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear ,On behalf of all our members, welcome to our Erythema Nodosum Group! Thanks for sending in your Questionnaire. I have added your information to our "Member Medical History" Files on the Group site and posted it below.You now have Full EN Group privileges.You are receiving NO EN Group emails, and you may also visit the Erythema Nodosum Group Site:http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/erythema_nodosum_Group/ whenever you like by logging on with your Yahoo ID and secret password.I hope you will remain a member here to support others even after you go into remission. Since EN IS NOT BEING ACTIVELY RESEARCHED, please take this opportunity to make a generous donation to our "EN Research Fund" to find a cure for this painful disorder.http://www.geocities.com/erythema_nodosum/donate/index.htm Also, please visit our new Erythema Nodosum Websitehttp://www.geocities.com/erythema_nodosum/ We intend to make it the best EN website on the net.I'm idiopathic too, and I live in Southern California. Welcome to our Friendly Erythema Nodosum Group!Love,Chronic Idiopathic EN since 1968********** 's Case History1/18/081. Your name and age: 43 2. Your location: San , CA3. Your email address: greyresq@...4. Your Yahoo ID greyresq5. Describe your erythema nodosum/PG symptoms or, if you do not have EN or PG, please explain why you wish to join this group. I first started noticing the hard reddish lumps appearing on my calf area/ ankle about 3-4 years ago. Usually pretty small and would go away within a few weeks. Until recently I had a larger outbreak, a couple bumps on my thigh(larger) and also a few more on my calf. Went to the doctor and had a biopsy done on the one area, did a complete blood panel and had chest x-rays. Everything came back negative so I'm thinking I may be in that 50% group where there is no specific cause.6. List any other health conditions. None that I can think of.7. State what medications or treatments you take for EN, and their effectiveness: Other than looking bad and slight pain when touched they really don't bother me so much but it's annoying that they're there. I guess I should be thankful my leg hair somewhat covers up their appearance! 8. When did you first get erythema nodosum or PG? 3-4 yrs. ago?9. How long have you had erythema nodosum or PG? My doctor diagnosed it as EN about a month ago.10. Do you agree to treat all EN members with respect? yes11.Do you agree to post NO advertisements for any products or services? yes12. How did you find this Group? (Google, Yahoo, Ask Jeeves Search, referral from another group or person etc.) Yahoo