RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Newbie!(Flo)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Flo,

My EN is gone from my arms. But the Pyoderma Gangrenosum(legs) is still here but getting much better. The Dr. told me that EN normally does not turn into ulcerated holes. Maybe you have PG. Your symptoms sound just like how my legs were. For months they oozed yellow pus and then a clear liquid.

This whole ordeal started in Sept. but it took until Nov. before I got to see a dermatologist.

I 'had' to have heavy duty medication as the PG got worse DAILY. I am still taking Dapsone but I am now off Prednisone. Since Dapsone makes a person get anemia,I am still taking prescription strength folic acid(along with my daily vitamin plus iron). My anemia is just borderline now,but I am still very tired all the time(I do have other issues but this is different).

My last appt. with the dermatologist he gave me injections all around my leg sores with a cortisteroid. This worked wonderful.(although very painful on the one leg)

All I can say is, without medications, my legs would never have gotten better.

The EN on my arms were nothing compared to the PG on my legs.(I did have 1 EN bump on my shin,but an ugly bump is nothing compared to huge ulcerated holes,2-4" deep)

Sandy