RemedySpot.com

Re: appropriate exercise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am so relieved that my biopsy (from mid Dec) has healed enough that I can get back to my fledgling exercise routine. Today was my first day back at the mat workout of Pilates and yoga. Oh, it does so much for my emotions and eneryg level. My mom got me some machine for lying on my back and putting my ankles on this holder that shakes me all over. I remembered that I loved that sort of rocking in Tagger massage. It is very new and I like it, the little I have experimented. I was taught by several people in differing healing modalities that jumping on rebounders (or even bouncing gently on a bed) greatly improves the efficiency of the lymphatic system. Since I haven't been able to jump for a great long while, I thought this shaking-while-lying-down would be worth a try. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? If yes, what is your opinion? I highly recommend the mat

Pilates and yoga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are soooo many moves to choose from. Hopefully everyone could select some way to work around their en/pg eruptions. Tina pg '04stephanyiniowa wrote: And don't forget massage! A good massage therapist can work wonders. I was having foot pain, treated unsuccessfully by a podiatrist, when I suddenly noticed that a massage had cured it!And the deep tissue massage helps with those morning stiffness problems. It just takes a whole series of

them.And exercise. I can't believe how much more energy I have since I had a therapist design a program just for me.Stephany in Iowa

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.