RemedySpot.com

Morgellons

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group,It's Friday and the weekend is here. Most of us here a bit of extra time to rest and think. sent me information regarding a disease I had never heard of, Morgellons.http://www.morgellons.org/This disease was not formally named until 2002. Like EN it is mostly manifested as a skin disorder and like EN the cause is wrapped in mystery. It is rare as well. I

would like you to look at the site and see how much this small group has accomplished with regards to getting research for themselves at major universities and from corporate sponsors as well as donations from the public. Just click around and see what they are doing. It seems to me, and I know I have mentioned this before but not lately, that we need to set up our EN Research Fund as a NON PROFIT. This requires an attorney to do properly.Since we have no funds set aside we need an attorney to work pro bono. [free] I will be happy to serve on the board of directors.I see no reason why we cannot have phone conferences in lieu of physical meetings and I am more than happy to hostess meetings at my home in Southern Ca. hardly any EN Group

Members have used the set up we have with NORD , and in all honesty iti s cumbersome, requiring a letter to designate where the money will go. We partnered with NORD because they are the cheapest way to set up a research grant and they will do the legwork of finding the appropriate researchers. But we should also have our own non profit to funnel funds to NORD and other researchers as we find them, and to make donations simple with credit cards and PayPal.So AGAIN, I ask you to help us in this very important FIRST step towards getting the research we need. Look at Morgellons site and imagine our EN Group getting this sort of exposure and money and research and ANSWERS in just a few years as they did. Somebody reading this is a lawyer or knows one, or has a friend who works for one. Make a difference, and

help the rest of us, please!Wishing Everyone a pain-free and happy weekend.LoveEN since 1968 You can help Erythema Nodosum

Research. Just go to www.goodsearch.com and under the I'm Supporting section enter Erythema Nodosum Research Fund. Every time you use Goodsearch to search, a penny will be donated to EN Research. So sign up today, and be sure to tell your friends, family and co-workers. Let's find a cure for Erythema Nodosum!

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.