RemedySpot.com

Re: To Mo re. exercise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Mo, I recommend going to the library and getting videos on Pilates or yoga. I also recommend highly the breathing practices of yoga. ALet's see if anyone else has anything to see about the jiggling exercise machines (but this is expensive and I only use it because I can't be on my feet to use a rebounder). I also highly recommend use of a rebounder. They are very worth the cost. I got mine for free from someone gettting rid of it. Do you have anything like Freecycle in Britain? If you are in any groups where you can network (work, worship community, etc) manybe you can find someone experienced (or not) who would care to do indoor exercise with you. Here we have small groups who get together for walking around a neighborhood, doing tai chi (sp?), yoga, Pilates, etc. Lots of us don't go to health clubs but it still seems helpful to buddy up for encouragement and info exchange (and companionship, or course). Tina pg '2006 Maureen Frostick wrote: Hi StephanyI can't afford any more therapists.. can you tell me what kind ofexercise you do because I'm finding despite only being out of actionfor a month, the smallest amount of physical exercise like ironing acouple of shirts or doing a bit of hoovering or sweeping the stairs isexhausting. I keep trying to summon up the courage to go for a walkbut the weather in Britain is appalling a the moment, cold and rainingand

damp so I haven't managed it yet. Anything you can suggest for meto do at home would be appreciated.ThanksMo

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.