RemedySpot.com

TRISH FROM ROMIE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI TRISH .. NICE TO MEET YOU ... I TOO WAS TOLD I HAD LUPUS WHILE MY HUSBAND WAS IN THE ARMY ... WHERE ARE YOU STATIONED AT THIS TIME ? WE WERE AT FORT CARSOON AT THAT TIME AND WELL IF IT WASNT FOR THE FACT THAT WE WERE SO HIGH UP ABOVE SEA LEVEL I REALLY DONT THINK I WOULD OF FOUND OUT I HAD LUPUS .... I CAN SAY I WISH I HAD THE INTERNET WHEN I FIRST FOUND OUT .... WELCOME AND KNOOW WE ARE HERE FOR YOU

ROMIE

My name is Trish and I was diagnosed with Lupus that involves my kidneys and joints on July 3rd 2002. I originally went to base doctor for leg pain, which I thought was due to my flat feet but he took a blood test to show different.....than he sent me to UNC Chapel hill to rhuemotology, where I heard the news I have Lupus. UNC said they are doing research on Lupus right now. My dear husband name is he is army. We been married since November 4th 1992. We have 2 children. is almost 9 and is almost 6. Thank you for allowing me to join your support group :o).