RemedySpot.com

Re: STAN Kurtz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would like to see Stan Kurtz take on a role

as an at least occasional ACTIVE participant.

Active in occasionally answering questions,

say once a week or so...

This group goes on with a lot of unresolved

unanswered questions over time. Even though

it does sort of have a life of its own.

Re: Help please - How long between diflucan and Valtrex ??

I have been reading messages from the archives when S Kurtz was a moreactive participant. Granted, medicine changes rapidly, but I also givecredit where success was achieved. I see that many people view thetriad treatment in a positive light. This is antivirals, antifungalsand diet used together I also see that many people have used muchhigher doses of Diflucan. (Dr. Sid Baker worked up to 400mg ofdiflucan per day for 10 days, then lowers the dose or rotates them).Many dosed Diflucan two times per day. And some used Diflucan andValtrex together for as long as 9 months.There are also postings in the "Files" section that you may findhelpful. Perhaps search "Diflucan" in the archives, perhaps narrowingyour search based on other details specific to your and your family.I have been narrowing my search by reading postings by stankurtz asthe author.> > >> > > Hi all,> > > My son is about to start the Diflucan/valtrex combo. we have > been > > > chealting for 2 months and it seems we have a small yeast flare > up. > > > The doctor started him on diflucan and she is out of the country > > for 3 > > > weeks...........so I wanted to know how long were people on > > diflucan > > > to kill yeast before starting the Valtrex treatment. Also, how > long > > do > > > you wait between giving the Diflucan and the valtrex i.e 20 > > minutes, > > > half an hour , 1 hour ? > > > > > > Any comments welcome.> > > Thanks> > > > > >> >>

avast! Antivirus: Inbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 081123-0, 11/23/2008Tested on: 11/24/2008 10:34:44 AMavast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 081123-0, 11/23/2008Tested on: 11/24/2008 12:26:36 PMavast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

I agree!

Subject: Re: STAN KurtzTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 10:26 AM

I would like to see Stan Kurtz take on a role

as an at least occasional ACTIVE participant.

Active in occasionally answering questions,

say once a week or so...

This group goes on with a lot of unresolved

unanswered questions over time. Even though

it does sort of have a life of its own.

Re: Help please - How long between diflucan and Valtrex ??

I have been reading messages from the archives when S Kurtz was a moreactive participant. Granted, medicine changes rapidly, but I also givecredit where success was achieved. I see that many people view thetriad treatment in a positive light. This is antivirals, antifungalsand diet used together I also see that many people have used muchhigher doses of Diflucan. (Dr. Sid Baker worked up to 400mg ofdiflucan per day for 10 days, then lowers the dose or rotates them).Many dosed Diflucan two times per day. And some used Diflucan andValtrex together for as long as 9 months.There are also postings in the "Files" section that you may findhelpful. Perhaps search "Diflucan" in the archives, perhaps narrowingyour search based on other details specific to your and your family.I have been narrowing my search by reading postings by stankurtz asthe author.> > >> > > Hi all,> > > My son is about to start the Diflucan/valtrex combo. we have > been > > > chealting for 2 months and it seems we have a small yeast flare > up. > > > The doctor started him on diflucan and she is out of the country > > for 3 > > > weeks....... ....so I wanted to know how long were people on > > diflucan > > > to kill yeast before starting the Valtrex treatment. Also,

how > long > > do > > > you wait between giving the Diflucan and the valtrex i.e 20 > > minutes, > > > half an hour , 1 hour ? > > > > > > Any comments welcome.> > > Thanks> > > > > >> >>

avast! Antivirus: Inbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 081123-0, 11/23/2008Tested on: 11/24/2008 10:34:44 AMavast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 081123-0, 11/23/2008Tested on: 11/24/2008 12:26:36 PMavast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

All,

I searched the files plus I went to Stans website and read the

comprehensive approach on antivirals. Stan states it all there and

this should answer many questions. Stan really put in a lot of work

doing this comprehensive approach and in it he suggests in this

Nixoral and Diflucan everyday at aroudn 100mg and 250mg of valtrex

three times a day. Of course this was for his son at 32lbs.....I am

going touse this as a starting point and " twig " it accordingly for my

son who is 42 pounds.

Here is Stan Kurtz web site where you can print the comprehensive

approach to antiviral/antifungal therapy.

http://www.stankurtz.org/biomedical/comprehensive-antiviral-

approach.html

Regards

> > > >

> > > > Hi all,

> > > > My son is about to start the Diflucan/valtrex combo. we

have

> > been

> > > > chealting for 2 months and it seems we have a small yeast

flare

> > up.

> > > > The doctor started him on diflucan and she is out of the

country

> > > for 3

> > > > weeks...........so I wanted to know how long were people

on

> > > diflucan

> > > > to kill yeast before starting the Valtrex treatment. Also,

how

> > long

> > > do

> > > > you wait between giving the Diflucan and the valtrex i.e

> > > minutes,

> > > > half an hour , 1 hour ?

> > > >

> > > > Any comments welcome.

> > > > Thanks

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> -------------------------------------------------------------------

---------

>

> avast! Antivirus: Inbound message clean.

>

> Virus Database (VPS): 081123-0, 11/23/2008

> Tested on: 11/24/2008 10:34:44 AM

> avast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

>

>

>

>

> ---

> avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.

> Virus Database (VPS): 081123-0, 11/23/2008

> Tested on: 11/24/2008 12:26:36 PM

> avast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

> http://www.avast.com

>