RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Need HELP with son's constipation...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can you expand on this.....

I would like to know more.

Re: Need HELP with son's constipation...

OK, then I'm thinking about something else that helped me, nut I didn't mention it before, because it is a little radical in the view of some, and I don't know if you will be able to get him to eat it, but you never know.Home cultured/fermented vegetables were a really big help to me in this area. It provides billions of probiotics, and made movements "lubricated". That's the only word I know of to describe it.I just chopped up some cabbage, put in a >very< little sea salt, and then waited for it to ferment. I started with one spoonful, and worked up from there, eventually having a serving with each meal. I grew to crave it. You might be able to sneak some of the juice into something he likes, to get him on it.I hope you find something to help the little guy...-- Warmest Regards,Robin LittleWe do the baths about 5-6 nights a week. I avoid apples, it feeds his yeasty behaviors. ...epsom salts soak... ...APPLES? ...Warmest Regards,Robin Little

avast! Antivirus: Inbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 081123-0, 11/23/2008Tested on: 11/24/2008 11:33:36 AMavast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 081124-0, 11/24/2008Tested on: 11/24/2008 12:50:08 PMavast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

and....

It defintely radical when people go to

a grocery store and buy something in a

box, with 50 to 100 chemicals in the

ingredients list.... and think becase they

purchased it at a food store that ..it

is food. If you can't prounounce it, put

it back on the shelf. If it is not typically

grown in a garden, put it back. Chemicals,

cause harm, not health !!!!

Re: Need HELP with son's constipation...

Drives me nuts that something like a cultured vegetable is considered radical. I think it's radical that we all have to look at so many interventions to heal our kids when really if we would all get back to the way our bodies were designed to function we'd see a major decrease in epidemics such as the one we are all in. Cultured vegetables were huge to help with our live/constipation issues. My favorite simple blend:cabbagebeetscarrotsgarlicI make bring and add in A body ecology culture starter. It takes about 7 days to ferment and then can be stored a few months in the fridge. Believe me I used to think cultured foods were radical too. I understand, truly I do. But now I see how radical it is that we aren't eating whole foods. We've totally lost our minds.Regarding getting kids to eat this. Once the body starts to heal and change you want these foods. My little addict loves them now. Moms and Dads have good attitudes about all this and the kids will pick up on it.>> OK, then I'm thinking about something else that helped me, nut I didn't> mention it before, because it is a little radical in the view of some, and I> don't know if you will be able to get him to eat it, but you never know.> Home cultured/fermented vegetables were a really big help to me in this> area. It provides billions of probiotics, and made movements "lubricated".> That's the only word I know of to describe it.> I just chopped up some cabbage, put in a >very< little sea salt, and then> waited for it to ferment. I started with one spoonful, and worked up from> there, eventually having a serving with each meal. I grew to crave it. You> might be able to sneak some of the juice into something he likes, to get him> on it.> I hope you find something to help the little guy...> -- > Warmest Regards,> Robin Little> > We do the baths about 5-6 nights a week. I avoid apples, it feeds his> yeasty behaviors.> > > ...epsom salts soak...> ...APPLES? ...> > Warmest Regards,> Robin Little>

avast! Antivirus: Inbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 081124-0, 11/24/2008Tested on: 11/24/2008 12:32:07 PMavast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 081124-0, 11/24/2008Tested on: 11/24/2008 12:57:17 PMavast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.