RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:-- Just called Dr. Peng

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, Dr. Peng does consultation by phone and email for long distant patients. You will see Dr. Peng's contact info on www.autismpedia.org, select "Treatment", select "Supplement", select "Dr. Peng". You may call him first and send him an email with as detailed as your child's conditions and behavioral issues, or medical history. He will design or custom make the herb combination based on your child's condition. He ships out dry herbs as whole pieces with instruction how to brew them, and there you go. Let us know if you need any help. THere are a lot of parents on this group doing this way now. You may ask around other parents here.

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: Re: Just called Dr. PengTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 12:25 PM

Rei,I am so happy for you and your family. What a wonderful birthday dinner I can imagine if this were my husband and me we wouldn't even be able to speak to each other probably just looking at our son and smiling. So ofcourse I am asking how do I reach Dr. Peng?Thanks,>> Dear group,> > I just called Dr. Peng for booking my son's 3 days herb juice. I also warned him that he may have a rush from all the parents here who want to try herb protocols.> He told me that he and his father are working on every single patient' request, day and night now, working pretty late until late night every day to custome design the herb combination for each patient. So, do not worry, they are top of it.

If you experience any delay, it is not because they forgot about it, sometimes, for some patient's conditions, they need to find the right herb and right combination, it takes some time to finalize the decision. I can see Dr. Peng ( the father who has over 40 years experience) and another Dr. Peng ( the son who grows up in US) will debate between themselves a lot to finalize the herb combination for patients. They are very cautious about their decisions.> > > > Sincerely, > > Rei>