RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:-- DR PENG Herb Day 3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am very proud of your boy for drinking it because he looks forward feeling well, too.

Question, does your boy start to have increase words after the herb, or he always does that?

My son's lang started to get clear and clear consistantly about 1 or 2 weeks after drinking herb everyday. But in the first few days, he did say something out of surprise with a higher level of speech, but not consistant. Let your boy's body and system take the course, right now, I believe it is too early to judge. Does your son sleep better at night and wake up with a good mood? Does his tantrum level decrease?

Sincerely, Rei

Branch President

Network Funding, LP

9700 Richmond Ave, #320Houston, TX 77042 Cell:

Santa may not have it. But we do.

Ask Me How to get a ZERO Down Home Loan.

Subject: Re: DR PENG ... ALL OTHERS THAN REI (SORRY REI!)To: mb12 valtrex Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 10:44 AM

Dear Rei,We are only on day 3 today so it is hard to say. My boy's face looks better- coloring wise- I was beginning to really worry about him as he was looking a bit "yellow" and pale to me...he now has a healthier look. He has tons of words but cannot carry on a conversation -- only says things like "I want hamburger... I want...etc". ...so I am hopeful that this remedy will unlock his speech. He does not like the taste but we sweeten w/honey and he manages to drink it okay with coaxing and pear or apple pieces as a reward. I've been telling him how good this will help his body feel- and he seems happy about that.I'll post any exciting developments.He is 7yrs old. Was diagnosed at 2yrs and we've done tons of biomedical/diet since age 3.-> > From: cmhgmh65 <schorton@.. .>> Subject: Re: DR PENG ... ALL OTHERS THAN REI (SORRY REI!)> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 9:20 PM> > > > > > > I had my consult on Weds Nov 12th and received the herbs on Tues Nov > 18th. He has been great. I was told to keep my multivitamin and cod > liver oil only and the rest of the supps aren't needed for my sons case.> > So far- we are only on day two- but

my son's coloring seems to be > better & he seems happier. Will post more as things happen.> >