RemedySpot.com

Re: Help! Son has strep-----

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you have MB12 spray? I remember Stan saying he sprayed some on his son's throat. I am pretty sure he had strep at the time and he said it helped. Don't know about the ole and antibiotics. If you search ole, you might be able to find your answer.

Amy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 7:01:09 PMSubject: Help! Son has strep-----

My son has strep and his sone (nt) sister probably does too. She came back negative but the doc said if she gets any worse, she probably has it. He didn't giver her meds. My son has strep and is on antibiotics. Aside from probiotics-what can I do? I am nervous because they had four strp infections as they regressed into autism and he is making real progress now. And my other daughter who is almost recovered started with OCD stuff after all the previous strep infections and is basically done with that. I am scared she will get it again and they will both go backwards. What else can I do for them right now while he is on meds? I am going to try to get some OLE in her but don't know if he can have it while on antibiotics. Any advice?Thanks,