RemedySpot.com

Questions to those doing Dr.Pengs Herbs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just brewed and gave my 7yr old is first dose of Dr.Pengs herbs. First question I have is in regards to brewing the herbs. According to Dr. Peng I am supposed to add 6 (10oz) cups of water and then brew the herbs. After I am done brewing he wanted me to divide the Medicine into 6 cups and take 1 cup 3x per day. Well mine only brewed 3 cups..am I doing something wrong? I followed the instructions exactly. I did call Dr. Peng and he said that was ok and to give my son 1/2 cup 3x per day

Just curious are guys getting the full 6 cups?

Now I just forced my son to drink half a cup. It was not easy, and it probably took us 5-10 minutes for him to completely finish He was chasing it with water and gagged the first few times, however after the final sip he did not seem to mind as much. (He used to gag on his other suppls so I believe this should pass) I did add a bit of honey. I taste all supps before giving them to him, and the herbs really did not taste that bad. What other ways or things can I do to make this a little easier. I think Rei told me ta add a bag of Stevia? Is that while brewing or right before I give it to him?

I must say I am very nervous about doing this, we are leaving for Florida tomorrow morning for a week. I figured this was a good time to try this since I will be with him 24/7. I am still contemplating if I should take all the supps he is currently on just in case this has a negative effect on him.

Again any advice would be appreciated, and I will keep you guys posted...I am constantly praying that this helps, I would be thrilled even with improvement.