RemedySpot.com

Re: New to the group--Dr. Peng's info

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My kids stopped all supplements except for a multi vitamin, which I am out of right now and waiting for it to be shipped. So, they are currently only taking the herb tea.

My children have always had broken sleep. All of them get up during the night.

I have noticed that it has stopped since we started the herbs and they are sleeping much better.

My son is out of sorts though since starting the herbs. My other two kids are still behaving the same but the older one, he is 7 is acting differently.

He is more emotional and frustrated over things.

I am guessing that its from the changes going on in his body.

Even though he is more emotional, he is also showing more awareness.

He told me the other day that I embarrassed him in front of my daughter's friends.

He got something on his shirt so I took it off and went to grab another one, when I came back he said, Mom you embarrassed me. You took my shirt off in front of them like I was a baby and that embarrassed me.

I was shocked that he said that. He never cared before. He is making more comments like that.

From: amy_pammy <ahelsersonax (DOT) ca>Subject: New to the groupTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 5:49 PM

Hello everyone, I am new to this group but not new to the fight to recover our kids. I have seen a lot of posts about a Dr. Peng. There are a few that come up on a google search so I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direct to make contact?

Hi Thanks for replying. My son is 5 1/2 non verbal, I hope the herbs will help. At this point I have nothing to loose,I been doing biomed for the last year,I wanted to take a short break anyway. Dr Peng coming at the perfect time. I will keep post and keep reading post from all of those whose doing DR Peng herbs. Best of luckSent via BlackBerry from T-MobileDate: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 19:13:28 -0800 (PST)To: <mb12 valtrex >Subject: Re: New to the group--Dr. Peng's info My kids stopped all supplements except for a multi vitamin, which I am out of right now and waiting for it to be shipped. So, they are currently only taking the herb tea.My children have always had broken sleep. All of them get up during the night.I have noticed that it has stopped since we started the herbs and they are sleeping much better.My son is out of sorts though since starting the herbs. My other two kids are still behaving the same but the older one, he is 7 is acting differently.He is more emotional and frustrated over things.I am guessing that its from the changes going on in his body.Even though he is more emotional, he is also showing more awareness.He told me the other day that I embarrassed him in front of my daughter's friends.He got something on his shirt so I took it off and went to grab another one, when I came back he said, Mom you embarrassed me. You took my shirt off in front of them like I was a baby and that embarrassed me.I was shocked that he said that. He never cared before. He is making more comments like that.From: amy_pammy <ahelsersonax (DOT) ca>Subject: New to the groupTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 5:49 PMHello everyone, I am new to this group but not new to the fight to recover our kids. I have seen a lot of posts about a Dr. Peng. There are a few that come up on a google search so I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direct to make contact?

We had the similar experience right after the second cup of herbs. My son showed independency and awareness. We used to feed him because it took him forever to finish his food. His mind was always wondering around, not focusing on what he should eat at the table. After the second cup of herb, my husband tried to feed him, and he stretched his arm out toward his dad and had that hand guester like "Stop", and said " I can do it myself." And then he grabbed the fork, fed himself promptly, finished the meal in a minute. Something changed like this.. more independent, more aware of situation...

Sincerely, Rei

From: amy_pammy <ahelsersonax (DOT) ca>Subject: New to the groupTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 5:49 PM

Hello everyone, I am new to this group but not new to the fight to recover our kids. I have seen a lot of posts about a Dr. Peng. There are a few that come up on a google search so I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direct to make contact?

I contacted Dr. Peng and he said I would have to stop my son's

medications once he would start taking his herbs. I am hesitant to

do this however because he is on Valtrex, Armour thyroid, LDN,

Nizoral. He is on Valtrex over a year and a half now.

>

> From: amy_pammy <ahelsersonax (DOT) ca>

> Subject: New to the group

> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com

> Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 5:49 PM

>

>

>

>

> Hello everyone, I am new to this group but not new to the fight to

> recover our kids. I have seen a lot of posts about a Dr. Peng.

There

> are a few that come up on a google search so I was wondering if

someone

> could point me in the right direct to make contact?

>