RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Holy Moly EXCESSIVE teeth grinding all of the sudden - Help please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wanted to say thank you to whom ever recommeded CINA. I am new and having been reading a lot of all your brilliant and heartfelt advice. I am still dancing around the GFDF diet. I may not have a choice in the long run but in the meantime I am or have tried a million things - Cranio sacral, neurofeedback, bioset, loads of homeopathy, aura patches, herbs from a naturopath - everything has a bit of improvement but nothing wow. Thinking about HBOT and Chinese medicine. Today I read about teeth grinding and cina homeopathic remedy. When I looked it up it sounded so much like my son this week - a bad week. I bought some and after 2 rounds an hour apart he started calming down and coming more out of his shell. He was much less restless going to sleep. Thank you to the person who suggested this and to all of you. I am grateful for your combined knowledge - sometimes it is like reading doctors notes. I am overwhelmed but feel less alone.Dina Tarah, MFT

BE WELL! To: mb12 valtrex From: kaimarisa@...Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 08:32:41 -0800Subject: Re: Re: Holy Moly EXCESSIVE teeth grinding all of the sudden - Help please

Hyland's Teething Tablets is a different homeopathic remedy. I mentioned it because a lot of moms have used them, so if you have used them, then you know what homeopathic remedies are and what they can look like. Several of my friends used them and recommended them to me when my daughter was teething, and we all found that they helped with teething. None of us knew they were homeopathy remedies, we just knew that they helped. I have seen them at Target and other mainstream stores.

Carol> > > Subject: Re: Holy Moly EXCESSIVE teeth grinding all ofthe sudden - Help please> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 6:26 PM> > > > > > > Is it a tincture? How does one administer it to a toddler (in food?)> And how does the dosing differ for adults? I will probably try it on> myself first.> > Thank you!> > > >> > My daughter plays with her mouth a lot and mouths objects when her> > parasites are in her gut.> > > > I bought the R56 at our local healthfood store. It is a Canadian> > product, but you can get it online I believe.> > > > http://www.strictly natural.com/ ProductDetail. asp?PN=1450017>

Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today.