RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Risperdal---Not a good idea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You may let Dr. Peng know about your son's GI problem. Actually, he will design the herb combination that can helps GI and sooth stomach, In flavor wise, he will add some fruit based herb to make it taste fruity. All you have to do is to add stevia before you serve.

My son has been on diets and diets and diets in his whole life time, so he became a very picky eater or he only will eat very limited food...when I gave him the first cup of the herb, I have to chase him around. Somehow, the first spoon will make my son's face ugly---- and then the rest of spoon seems to make him use to it. However, he knows he feels better after the first cup of herb. So, the second day, he is willing to drink the herb juice.

I told him a story before I even showed him the herb juice. I reminded him about the story in Shrek. Shrek drank the "potion" and became a handsome prince. So, this herb "potion" will help my son kill all the yeast monsters in his stomach, and helps him talk better, making friends and feel happy. So, with my son's comprehension level, he buys in and drinks it.

Stevia will help a lot on the flavor.

I know how you feel. My son was on zoloft when he was 6, and Risperdal when he was 7, bio med for 3 years so far, GFDF ever since he was 2, and we tried glutathione patches, MB12 shots, chelation.... you name it, nothing, nothing can stop him hitting kids in school, or kicking teachers... everytime we saw school's phone numbers showing on our caller ID, we were so afraid that we will get a report that school will kick him out....

But, until I accidentally discovered this Dr. Peng through my staff ( my staff was treated by TCM doctor on her Lyme Disease without taking any RX). and I wanted to try TCM. Also, I know somebody's elderly parent was totally recovered from a severe stroke by TCM doctors...

Ok, what I am writing to you so much is just to let you know, I have been there and done that just like you. Everybody on this group is pretty much like us, have tried so many things already. If you can take some time to read the whole development on my son's recovery from TCM at www.autismpedia.org, select "Treatment, select "Supplement", and select " Dr. Peng", you will get a better picture.

I hate to see a parent who has tried so many natural protocols and not seeing results and finally give it in to RX, and later on suffering from how to wean off the drugs. I am one of them and facing it now. Hope the TCM herb can turn my son around, so my son does not need that damn zoloft or resiperdal anymore....

By the way, there is another reason why I am in a hurry to let my son on herb protocol--to detox from whatever poinsoning him for his life time--- mercury, aluminum, yeast, bacteria also the toxicin from RX itself as well. Risperdal does not do anything good to his young liver at all. Herb protocol is repairing all that problems now,and we see results already.

Sincerely, Rei

> > From: cmhgmh65 <schorton@.. .>> Subject: Re: Risperdal> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 5:22 PM> > > > > > > What about TCM? Rei has said it has helped her boy from > tantruming.. ......... just a thought.....

......we're only 5 days into > TCM but I have already seen improvement although we don't deal with > aggression.. .........> > Wishing that you find the answer .....hang in there...> > > > > >> > > We haven't used it. Maybe someone can suggest some natural > things > > to try > > > first

before resorting to meds. If they don't work then you > could > > try > > > prescription stuff.> > > > > > I'd read this article before deciding to use Risperdal. It works > > for a great > > > number of kids but is not without serious risks and side > effects. > > Not things > > > that MAY happen but things that ARE KNOWN TO happen because of > > Risperdal, > > > including permanent brain damage and death. I've also heard > that > > weaning off > > > Risperal can be a rough experience, and some parents have even > > said their kids > > > were worse once they weaned off it then they were before using > it.> > > > > > > > > _http://www.risperda lautism.com/

risperdalautism/ _ > > > (http://www.risperda lautism.com/ risperdalautism/ ) > > > > > > Kerrie> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 11/23/2008 12:34:34 P.M. Eastern Standard > Time, > > > missy@ writes:> > > > > > Just polling everyone who has tried Risperdal for their children > > with > > > aggression because our son's doc is gently pushing us to put him > > on > > > this. He is VERY aggressive and life here is really tough. He is > > a > > > complete nonresponder to all things biomed after four+ years of > > nonstop > > > trying.> > > > > > Can anyone give me any input - positive or negative - as to

> > whether > > > riserdal has helped their children? > > > > > > Thanks.> > > > > > Desperate here,> > > H.> > > > > > > > > ************ **One site has it all. Your email accounts, your > social > > networks, > > > and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com > > > today!> > (http://pr.atwola. com/promoclk/ 100000075x121296 2939x1200825291/ aol?> > redir=http://www.aol. com/?optin= new-dp> > > %26icid=aolcom40van ity%26ncid= emlcntaolcom0000 0001)> > >> >>