RemedySpot.com

Re: Maribeth--Risperdal vs TCM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi there, we share the same dream. My son has been on Risperdal for 3 years now, until 6 weeks ago, we discovered and started Dr.Peng's herb protocol, his life totally turns around. The herbs protocol brings us a calm and happy boy, it almost happened immediately after hte first two cups. He wakes up with smiles and good mood and talked clearly on the second day of the herb, by looking at him, it reminded me the movie--Awaken, played by de Nero...

By then, we doubted if my son's calmness was temperary or for a long run, until nowaday, it has been 6 weeks, he has not had any single tantrum or temper bursted out.... That is a huge relief for himself and us.

Last Saturday was his B day, we took him to a new restaurant, my son was sitting with a very very loud crowd and crying babies and loud music, we were worry that he will have a meltdown due to these noises... but he did not. He finished the whole course of meal with a happy mood plus eating all the stuff he was not supposed to eat---cheese, sugar, wheat...

Not only he was in a good mood, and zero tantrum, his GI and body start to tolerate and accept and break down all the restricted food now, and eat them like a fin withtout problems... I am so happy for the results and can't wait to share with all of you...

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: RisperdalTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 7:46 AM

My daughter has been on Risperdal for 2+ years and Our Dr. suggested it as well.We were willing to try anything at the point we were at because, of the Anger towards us especially, she would bite her hand and slap her face and SCREAM if you did not do what she requested, and the tantrums, and OCD were unbelievable and if this medication was going to calm her we were willing to try, and it did help and she is not a big eater and when given Risperdal she would eat a great dinner but...since reading these posts after trying to go GFCF and Supplements. . We are going to try the Dr Peng Protocol and see if we can get her off of the Risperdal. She is on a very small dose but I would still like her to be Off of it. I have Hope and Believe the herbs are going to help, my husband and I dream of the day we can go out in public,or to Dinner and not have a fear that she will have a meltdown or

tantrum.

Hi Rei,I'm so happy for you and your family for the results you are seeing with your son. Is your son on any other supplements etc. Or is he exclusivley using Dr Pengs herbs? Thanks!JennSent via BlackBerry by AT&TDate: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 07:43:50 -0800 (PST)To: <mb12 valtrex >Subject: Re: Maribeth--Risperdal vs TCM Hi there, we share the same dream. My son has been on Risperdal for 3 years now, until 6 weeks ago, we discovered and started Dr.Peng's herb protocol, his life totally turns around. The herbs protocol brings us a calm and happy boy, it almost happened immediately after hte first two cups. He wakes up with smiles and good mood and talked clearly on the second day of the herb, by looking at him, it reminded me the movie--Awaken, played by de Nero...By then, we doubted if my son's calmness was temperary or for a long run, until nowaday, it has been 6 weeks, he has not had any single tantrum or temper bursted out.... That is a huge relief for himself and us. Last Saturday was his B day, we took him to a new restaurant, my son was sitting with a very very loud crowd and crying babies and loud music, we were worry that he will have a meltdown due to these noises... but he did not. He finished the whole course of meal with a happy mood plus eating all the stuff he was not supposed to eat---cheese, sugar, wheat... Not only he was in a good mood, and zero tantrum, his GI and body start to tolerate and accept and break down all the restricted food now, and eat them like a fin withtout problems... I am so happy for the results and can't wait to share with all of you...Sincerely, Rei From: Maribeth <bclewis1959sbcglobal (DOT) net>Subject: RisperdalTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 7:46 AMMy daughter has been on Risperdal for 2+ years and Our Dr. suggested it as well.We were willing to try anything at the point we were at because, of the Anger towards us especially, she would bite her hand and slap her face and SCREAM if you did not do what she requested, and the tantrums, and OCD were unbelievable and if this medication was going to calm her we were willing to try, and it did help and she is not a big eater and when given Risperdal she would eat a great dinner but...since reading these posts after trying to go GFCF and Supplements. . We are going to try the Dr Peng Protocol and see if we can get her off of the Risperdal. She is on a very small dose but I would still like her to be Off of it. I have Hope and Believe the herbs are going to help, my husband and I dream of the day we can go out in public,or to Dinner and not have a fear that she will have a meltdown or tantrum.