RemedySpot.com

Re: New to the group--Dr. Peng's info

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi there, here is Dr. Peng's contact info.

Address:9968 Bellaire Blvd, Suite 210 B, Houston, TX 77036.Office Phone: Fax: .E-mail: dxpeng@...

You also can visit the following link and see more detail about Dr. Peng's herbal protocol and my son's development record ever since we discoverd and used Peng's herbal protocol.http://www.autismpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Treatments/Herbal_Remedies/Dr._Peng

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: New to the groupTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 5:49 PM

Hello everyone, I am new to this group but not new to the fight to recover our kids. I have seen a lot of posts about a Dr. Peng. There are a few that come up on a google search so I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direct to make contact?

Hi Rei Happy holiday to you and your family. I am so happy to hear your son progress so wonder full. I have my phone consultation with Dr Peng this Tuesday,he said he will send out the herbs on Friday. I can't wait Do you still giving him any other supplements. My son has a lots of sleeping issues. I wanted to take break from the supplement for a few weeks but that made me so scare. I hope you keep all of us posted. MerrySent via BlackBerry from T-MobileDate: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:35:45 -0800 (PST)To: <mb12 valtrex >Subject: Re: New to the group--Dr. Peng's info Hi there, here is Dr. Peng's contact info. Address:9968 Bellaire Blvd, Suite 210 B, Houston, TX 77036.Office Phone: Fax: .E-mail: dxpengYou also can visit the following link and see more detail about Dr. Peng's herbal protocol and my son's development record ever since we discoverd and used Peng's herbal protocol.http://www.autismpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Treatments/Herbal_Remedies/Dr._PengSincerely, Rei From: amy_pammy <ahelsersonax (DOT) ca>Subject: New to the groupTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 5:49 PMHello everyone, I am new to this group but not new to the fight to recover our kids. I have seen a lot of posts about a Dr. Peng. There are a few that come up on a google search so I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direct to make contact?

I hope you have told Dr. Peng about your son's sleeping issues. Somehow, the herb Dr. Peng put together for my son first very first benefit my son gained from it is sleeping better, much better, and help him so much in the morning when he wakes up. He wakes up with a good mood and fully rest, gets him a good starter.

My son always sleeps through the night ever since he was born, but he always woke up with tantrum, fuzzy mood, threw breakfast to the floor... but, ever since he started the herb juice, he wakes up with smile, positive, finish up breakfast fast, and the most valuable gain is he is calm in the morning, and has been remaining that way fro 7 weeks now.

Sincerely, Rei

From: amy_pammy <ahelsersonax (DOT) ca>Subject: New to the groupTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 5:49 PM

Hello everyone, I am new to this group but not new to the fight to recover our kids. I have seen a lot of posts about a Dr. Peng. There are a few that come up on a google search so I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direct to make contact?

My kids stopped all supplements except for a multi vitamin, which I am out of right now and waiting for it to be shipped. So, they are currently only taking the herb tea.

My children have always had broken sleep. All of them get up during the night.

I have noticed that it has stopped since we started the herbs and they are sleeping much better.

My son is out of sorts though since starting the herbs. My other two kids are still behaving the same but the older one, he is 7 is acting differently.

He is more emotional and frustrated over things.

I am guessing that its from the changes going on in his body.

Even though he is more emotional, he is also showing more awareness.

He told me the other day that I embarrassed him in front of my daughter's friends.

He got something on his shirt so I took it off and went to grab another one, when I came back he said, Mom you embarrassed me. You took my shirt off in front of them like I was a baby and that embarrassed me.

I was shocked that he said that. He never cared before. He is making more comments like that.

From: amy_pammy <ahelsersonax (DOT) ca>Subject: New to the groupTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 5:49 PM

We had the similar experience right after the second cup of herbs. My son showed independency and awareness. We used to feed him because it took him forever to finish his food. His mind was always wondering around, not focusing on what he should eat at the table. After the second cup of herb, my husband tried to feed him, and he stretched his arm out toward his dad and had that hand guester like "Stop", and said " I can do it myself." And then he grabbed the fork, fed himself promptly, finished the meal in a minute. Something changed like this.. more independent, more aware of situation...

Sincerely, Rei

It seems that most of the people on this line have been asked by Dr. Peng to stop all meds/supps except multi-vitamins, myself included. I was really scared to stop them, and honestly I haven't stopped EVERY single supp, but pretty much. I think Rei wasn't asked to stop hers, still not sure the why the difference :) Anyway, mine has been doing relatively well on the tea (we're on day 13), however, I'm still trying to determine an appropriate dose for her along with a proper sweetener. I think she's doing better in other areas but her gains are more subtle. She did seem more sociable yesterday and more patient with so many people around. Usually with large gatherings she ends up downstairs in her room with the little kids, but that didn't happen yesterday, AND she even had a stomach ache from the tea (but I think it's

because I've been using xylitol, I think I'm gonna switch back to honey)

Subject: Re: New to the group--Dr. Peng's infoTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Friday, November 28, 2008, 6:27 AM

I contacted Dr. Peng and he said I would have to stop my son's medications once he would start taking his herbs. I am hesitant to do this however because he is on Valtrex, Armour thyroid, LDN, Nizoral. He is on Valtrex over a year and a half now.> > From: amy_pammy <ahelsersonax (DOT) ca>> Subject: New to the group> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 5:49 PM> > > > > Hello everyone, I am new to this group but not new to the fight to > recover our kids. I have seen a lot of posts about a Dr. Peng. There > are a few that come up on a google search so I was wondering if someone > could point me in the right direct to make contact?>

we are in a similar situation, I was very hesitant

to pull my son's supps. when we began the herbs last

week.. so far so good - you can follow our experience

here

http://tcmforautism.blogspot.com/

if you move bottom on the blog you will see my

overview of where we are in biomed, and what we pulled.

It was extensive ...

> >

> > From: amy_pammy <ahelsersonax (DOT) ca>

> > Subject: New to the group

> > To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com

> > Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 5:49 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello everyone, I am new to this group but not new to the fight

to

> > recover our kids. I have seen a lot of posts about a Dr. Peng.

> There

> > are a few that come up on a google search so I was wondering if

> someone

> > could point me in the right direct to make contact?

> >

>

I think Dr. Peng wants you to stop these RX med because of the liver. Don't forget the TCM principle is to release the stress of liver and strengthen liver function to train the body how to detox and defeat on its own. Too many RX meds can be a burden to liver for a young child.

For our case, my son relys on zoloft and resiperdal for almost 4 years. Everytime we tried to reduce the doesage, he went crazy and struggling with withdrawl...

We have my son on these two meds along with Dr. Peng's herb medicine for 7 weeks, until we assure my son has been very stable and consistant for almost 2 months, and then, we slowly reduce his zoloft 50%, and he is doing even better with less zoloft, totally opposite to our prior experience. So, the herb medicine really works out with the body and fixing my son's problems now. I asked Dr. Peng about zoloft and risperdal before we started the herb. He did told me not to stop them until my is stable ( calm, no tantrum, no anxiety).....

So, my case is different from yours. But, if you did not take Dr. Peng's instruction and give herb and Valtrex at the same time, if your child has negative reaction, it is gonna be hard for you to detect... is it because of the herb, or is it because the conflict between RX and herb... How long have you been on Valtrex? And are you pleased with the progress from Valtrex or LDN? If you are not, and you should let herb medicine to take over and let herb medicine works out. So, I will say keep it simple, try one thing at a time...

Also, some of the herbs themselves are anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-biotic as well. Some of the herb is working on immune system, raising a stronger, healthier liver to detox the body......Think about Olive leaf, the most popular, natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral agent...Just my 2 cents.

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: Re: New to the group--Dr. Peng's infoTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Friday, November 28, 2008, 5:27 AM

I contacted Dr. Peng and he said I would have to stop my son's medications once he would start taking his herbs. I am hesitant to do this however because he is on Valtrex, Armour thyroid, LDN, Nizoral. He is on Valtrex over a year and a half now.> > From: amy_pammy <ahelsersonax (DOT) ca>> Subject: New to the group> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 5:49 PM> > > > > Hello everyone, I am new to this group but not new to the fight to > recover our kids. I have seen a lot of posts about a Dr. Peng. There > are a few that come up on a google search so I was wondering if someone > could point me in the right direct to make contact?>

I talked to Dr. Peng 3 times before getting our herbs and he never once told me to stop other supplements.

We're starting TCM tomorrow.

Kerrie

It seems that most of the people on this line have been asked by Dr. Peng to stop all meds/supps except multi-vitamins, myself included. I was really scared to stop them, and honestly I haven't stopped EVERY single supp, but pretty much. I think Rei wasn't asked to stop hers, still not sure the why the difference :) Anyway, mine has been doing relatively well on the tea (we're on day 13), however, I'm still trying to determine an appropriate dose for her along with a proper sweetener. I think she's doing better in other areas but her gains are more subtle. She did seem more sociable yesterday and more patient with so many people around. Usually with large gatherings she ends up downstairs in her room with the little kids, but that didn't happen yesterday, AND she even had a stomach ache from the tea (but I think it's because I've been using xylitol, I think I'm gonna switch back to honey) Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com

He didn't offer me the option. I had to ask him. He never said anything about stopping any of the supplements.

I realized this after our consultation so I called him again and asked him if I should stop any of them, he said to stop all of them except a multi vitamin if I wanted.

I think its good to stop them all, it allows us to see how this is working and it allows the herbs to do their job.

Some of the things that we give our kids are also in the herbs, like all the antifungals.

I am happy to give up all the numerous supplements for now.

I want to give the herbs a chance to repair their bodies and then later on down the road if my children are lacking a particular mineral like zinc, magnesium etc.

then I can add that, but hopefully the herbs clean out their systems and allow it to work efficiently so that they absorb the minerals they need through the food they eat.

I have always hated the amount of supplements the kids had to take and I hope this helps them not to need them all.

The other things my biomed doctor told me once that after a child is on a supplement for a long time it can turn on the body, especially if the body no longer needs it and we don't realize it and keep giving it to them.

I think this is a good break for us to take right now so I am not upset about stopping them all.

When my son complained about drinking the tea I said would you rather take all your vitamins then? He automatically said nope I'll drink the tea. Thats how I get him to drink it, since he hates taking so many supplements in the morning before school.

I wouldn't stress about it if he tells you to stop giving all of the supplements to your child. If he/she reacts badly you can always add them back in.

Our biomed doctor tells us to stop things every so often, give the body a break and see which supplements are still needed.

Subject: Re: Re: New to the group--Dr. Peng's infoTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 6:52 PM

I talked to Dr. Peng 3 times before getting our herbs and he never once told me to stop other supplements.

We're starting TCM tomorrow.

Kerrie

In a message dated 11/28/2008 10:54:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, martis0425@sbcgloba l.net writes:

It seems that most of the people on this line have been asked by Dr. Peng to stop all meds/supps except multi-vitamins, myself included. I was really scared to stop them, and honestly I haven't stopped EVERY single supp, but pretty much. I think Rei wasn't asked to stop hers, still not sure the why the difference :) Anyway, mine has been doing relatively well on the tea (we're on day 13), however, I'm still trying to determine an appropriate dose for her along with a proper sweetener. I think she's doing better in other areas but her gains are more subtle. She did seem more sociable yesterday and more patient with so many people around. Usually with large gatherings she ends up downstairs in her room with the little kids, but that didn't happen yesterday, AND she even had a stomach ache from the tea (but I think it's because I've been using xylitol, I think I'm gonna switch back to

honey)

Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

I had to ask him because my son is on RX's also. He said to stop

everything except multivitamins.

>

> I talked to Dr. Peng 3 times before getting our herbs and he never

once told

> me to stop other supplements.

>

> We're starting TCM tomorrow.

>

> Kerrie

>

>

>

>

>

> In a message dated 11/28/2008 10:54:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> martis0425@... writes:

>

> It seems that most of the people on this line have been asked by

Dr. Peng to

> stop all meds/supps except multi-vitamins, myself included. I was

really

> scared to stop them, and honestly I haven't stopped EVERY single

supp, but

> pretty much. I think Rei wasn't asked to stop hers, still not

sure the why the

> difference :) Anyway, mine has been doing relatively well on the

tea (we're

> on day 13), however, I'm still trying to determine an appropriate

dose for her

> along with a proper sweetener. I think she's doing better in

other areas

> but her gains are more subtle. She did seem more sociable

yesterday and more

> patient with so many people around. Usually with large gatherings

she ends

> up downstairs in her room with the little kids, but that didn't

happen

> yesterday, AND she even had a stomach ache from the tea (but I

think it's because

> I've been using xylitol, I think I'm gonna switch back to honey)

>

>

> **************Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try

the NEW

> AOL.com.

> (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-

dp & icid=aolcom40vanity & ncid=emlcntaolcom00000002)

>

Hi , my son is on RX, too. He is on Zoloft and Risperdal so far while we are drinking Dr.Peng's herb. He told me DO NOT stop what we have--RX. I am not sure because my son's RX is psychiatric related drugs... But, the fact is after 7 weeks on the herb protocol, we are able to reduce zoloft from 1MG per day to 0.5 MG without any withdrawl and regression, as a matter of fact, when my son is on less zoloft, he is doing much better emotionally and physcially,so I wonder if I reduce zoloft or other RX to 100%, my son may doing much better just only taking the herbs. I do believe other RX will have certain degree of disturbance to the herb... Just my 2 cents.

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: Re: New to the group--Dr. Peng's infoTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 12:38 PM

I had to ask him because my son is on RX's also. He said to stop everything except multivitamins. >> I talked to Dr. Peng 3 times before getting our herbs and he never once told > me to stop other supplements.> > We're starting TCM tomorrow.> > Kerrie> > > > > > In a message dated 11/28/2008 10:54:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, > martis0425@. .. writes:> > It seems that most of the people on this line have been asked by Dr. Peng to > stop all meds/supps except multi-vitamins, myself included. I was really > scared to stop them, and honestly I haven't stopped EVERY single supp, but > pretty much. I think Rei wasn't asked to stop hers, still not

sure the why the > difference :) Anyway, mine has been doing relatively well on the tea (we're > on day 13), however, I'm still trying to determine an appropriate dose for her > along with a proper sweetener. I think she's doing better in other areas > but her gains are more subtle. She did seem more sociable yesterday and more > patient with so many people around. Usually with large gatherings she ends > up downstairs in her room with the little kids, but that didn't happen > yesterday, AND she even had a stomach ache from the tea (but I think it's because > I've been using xylitol, I think I'm gonna switch back to honey) > > > ************ **Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW > AOL.com. > (http://www.aol. com/?optin=

new-dp & icid=aolcom40van ity & ncid= emlcntaolcom0000 0002)>