RemedySpot.com

Re: TCM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Missy,

TCM is just the acronym for Traditional Chinese Medicine...it's the Chinese herbs that you've been hearing about so much on here :)) Techinically though TCM encompasses both herbal remedies and acupuncture, but I think most of us have been concentrating on the herbal portion of TCM.

Subject: TCMTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 8:48 AM

Sorry to jump in on this conversation so late, but I just heard something called TCM mentioned in relationship to anxiety and difficult behaviors. Difficult/violent/ destructive behavior and anxiety are currently the #1 problem in my house. What is TCM? Where can I read more about it? Yesterday, I started him on pycnogenol.. .anyone try that? Not sure how long to wait before determining whether its helping.> >> > I'm really curious about the TCM and thinking of trying it for my > > daughter who's main difficulty is anxiety & difficult behaviors due to > > the anxiety. But I know I could never get her to take a tea. I've>

As I posted last week, you might try Repair Gold (5 caps/empty stomach x 2ce daily) for anxiety. It helped my son HUGELY and he is still taking it. He does not have the extreme mood swings, either, as he did on Lexapro.

sally

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 7:48:48 AMSubject: TCM

Sorry to jump in on this conversation so late, but I just heard something called TCM mentioned in relationship to anxiety and difficult behaviors. Difficult/violent/ destructive behavior and anxiety are currently the #1 problem in my house. What is TCM? Where can I read more about it? Yesterday, I started him on pycnogenol.. .anyone try that? Not sure how long to wait before determining whether its helping.> >> > I'm really curious about the TCM and thinking of trying it for my > > daughter who's main difficulty is anxiety & difficult behaviors due to > > the anxiety. But I know I could never get her to take a tea. I've>

Thanks - silly me! Just hadn't heard it abbreviated.

> > >

> > > I'm really curious about the TCM and thinking of trying it for

my

> > > daughter who's main difficulty is anxiety & difficult behaviors

> due to

> > > the anxiety. But I know I could never get her to take a tea.

> I've

> >

>

Repair Gold...never heard of it. Haven't been on the board in over a

week or more. Is it safe to take with SSRI? My son is on zoloft.

> > >

my

> due to

> I've

> >

>

Absolutely safe. In an enzyme blend from Enzymedica with no toxicity limit. My son was taking it with SSRIs: Lexapro & Buspar. We are off them now.

Give it a try and let us know how if works for him.

sally

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 11:36:46 AMSubject: Re: TCM

Repair Gold...never heard of it. Haven't been on the board in over a week or more. Is it safe to take with SSRI? My son is on zoloft.> > >> > > I'm really curious about the TCM and thinking of trying it for my > > > daughter who's main difficulty is anxiety & difficult behaviors > due to > > > the anxiety. But I know I could never get her to take a tea. > I've> >>

We are already taking enzymes. They are not helping.

> > > >

> > > > I'm really curious about the TCM and thinking of trying it

for

> my

> > > > daughter who's main difficulty is anxiety & difficult

behaviors

> > due to

> > > > the anxiety. But I know I could never get her to take a tea.

> > I've

> > >

> >

>

You are probably taking digestive enzymes. That is entirely different. These are therapeutic--have a specific use, are targetted.

sal

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 2:49:12 PMSubject: Re: TCM

We are already taking enzymes. They are not helping.> > > >> > > > I'm really curious about the TCM and thinking of trying it for > my > > > > daughter who's main difficulty is anxiety & difficult behaviors > > due to > > > > the anxiety. But I know I could never get her to take a tea. > > I've> > >> >>

The herb protocol that Dr. Peng designs for my son is targeting to yeast cleaning, regulate immun and metablism, calm by balancing chemistry in the brain, improved blood circulation into brain, improve liver detoxification capibility, and working on kidny and heart... I am not sure if there is anything to cure directly lyme disease or specific bacteria. You may discuss with Dr. Peng and let him know as much as detail of your child's conditions. Dont just throw any name of disease (such as Lyme Disease, or MS...), give him more descriptions on behaviors, symptoms. It is better if you may let TCM doctor look at your child, they can assess by measure the pulse, color of tongue, color of skin, the way patient walks, the way they talk...

If Lyme Disease cause any neurological conditions, acupunture can help in a very short amount time to see improvement, if you need to defeat certain bacteria, you will need to be on the herb protocol to 1) strengthen liver in detox 2) Defeat bacteria 3) up brining other organs' capibility such as liver, kidny, heart, lung, spleen..

Sorry that this is the best I can explain, I learned about TCM only for more than one month from Dr. Peng and reading info on google. But, from our experience, my son's emotional distrubance, anxiety, aggression were so bad to a degree that we thought we need to institutionalize him, tried anti-psychotic, SSRI, diets after another diets, bio-med... nothing can keep him from being insane... until we met TCM.... He seems waking up from the insanity and re-introducing into our world...

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: TCMTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 6:21 PM

Rei,I would feel better, going through Dr. Peng. Do you think that would work? Dawn

any referrals in los angeles?

vicki

> > >

my

> due to

> I've

> >

>

Traveling over the river or through the woods this holiday season? Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!

Vicki,

Go on www.acufinder.com, and type your zip code, I am sure you will find more TCM options in Los Angeles area than anywhere else because you have the largest Chinese American popluation in LA. I find my in Houston.

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: Re: Re: TCMTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 8:17 PM

any referrals in los angeles?vicki Re: TCM

Thanks - silly me! Just hadn't heard it abbreviated. > > >> > > I'm really curious about the TCM and thinking of trying it for my > > > daughter who's main difficulty is anxiety & difficult behaviors > due to > > > the anxiety. But I know I could never get her to take a tea. > I've> >>

Traveling over the river or through the woods this holiday season? Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!

tx much!

vicki

> > >

my

> due to

> I've

> >

>

Traditional Chinese Medicine

RisperdalTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 11:34 AM

Just polling everyone who has tried Risperdal for their children with aggression because our son's doc is gently pushing us to put him on this. He is VERY aggressive and life here is really tough. He is a complete nonresponder to all things biomed after four+ years of nonstop trying.Can anyone give me any input - positive or negative - as to whether riserdal has helped their children? Thanks.Desperate here, H.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.549 / Virus Database: 270.9.9 - Release Date: 11/20/2008 12:00 AM

avast! Antivirus: Inbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 081123-0, 11/23/2008Tested on: 11/24/2008 8:42:23 AMavast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 081123-0, 11/23/2008Tested on: 11/24/2008 9:21:54 AMavast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

I would look into Cowden's herbal protocol for lyme.

Caryn

>

> Are any of the Traditional Chinese Herbalists using HERBS FOR LYME

> DISEASE TREATMENT on your asd children? I know Rei was initially

> concerned about this with her son. My asd daughter is ten. At six

and

> a half, she had a major disintegration, which we are relatively sure

> was due to borreliosis (lyme disease). She has been treated with

over

> a years worth of antibiotics. This helped, but ameliorated all of

her

> healthy gut flora. She has been off the antibiotics for about three

> and a half months now, and some of her symptoms seem to be

returning.

> (hyperactivity, aggression, and muscle twitches during the night.)

>