RemedySpot.com

Re: Book recommedations greatly appreciatet and mb12 shots

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Karin,

I recommend Defelice's book, Go With the Gut. She has a section in there where she talks about anti-viral therapy (also on her website, enzymestuff.org).

I also am reading the new book by Sally Kirk, Hope for the Autism Spectrum. I think it is excellent.

sally

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:50:35 AMSubject: RE: Book recommedations greatly appreciatet and mb12 shots

I recommend "Changing the Course of Autism" by Dr. Jepson.

Pamela

From: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:mb12 valtrex @yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of the_gebhardtsSent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 2:18 AMTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSubject: Book recommedations greatly appreciatet and mb12 shots

Hi, i am mostly a reader here, just joined this group. We would like to start antiviral therapy but i would like to read a little more. Are there any books out there, that are worth to read?Also is there a difference between mb12 shots and nasal spray. We are doing shots and our DAN said, that if a child is not able to breath in at that spray-moment the half of the spray goes down again in the nose. sorry for my english :o(thanks from germanykarin