RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Need HELP with son's constipation...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We do the baths about 5-6 nights a week. I avoid apples, it feeds his yeasty behaviors.

I am reading a TON of horrible reactions to Miralax, and I need something that can give Miralax results without the side effects. Soooo frustrating!

Subject: Re:Need HELP with son's constipation...To: mb12 valtrex Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 3:39 PM

, I have trouble absorbing Magnesium orally too. I get my magnesium through the skin. I take an epsom salts soak every day, and usually it keeps me regular, and the baths are so soothing and detoxing. My husband will urge me to 'get my soak'. I use about 4 cups in the tub, but I'm big and I fill it all the way up. If he can't handle the tub, just a foot soak, or even wet compresses will get some magnesium into him. Just make it extra strong for the compresses. I also melt the slats in a little water and stir them into oil and apply this to my skin.Will/can he eAT APPLES? An apple with a glass of water always seemed to 'move' me. Maybe its the pectin. So Maybe make some raw apple sauce, with organic, unpeeled apples.-- Warmest Regards,Robin LittleI gave him Mag-Citrate from Kirkman's. The first time was ok, the 2nd time, he threw it right up, and it was scalding hot. Emphasis on scalding hot. Hotter than

really, really warm bath water. It literally burned my husband's hand.

Thank you SO much !

Subject: Re:Need HELP with son's constipation...To: mb12 valtrex Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 8:23 PMWe just had my three year old in the hospital last week for this too.

Terrible impactions and stools way too big to pass, with leakage, for

almost a year now. Colonoscopy and biopsies revealed NOTHING wrong. No

inflammation, bacterial causes, yeast overgrowth, structural issues,

nada. I would urge you to avoid Miralax! It is a derivative of anti-freeze,

and can be extremely toxic to certain kids. It got him pooping, but

made my NT three year old completely OCD and impossible to live with.

When we took him off, he was back to himself within 24 hours. There is

a yahoo list specifically for adverse effects of Miralax. Very scary

accounts. We have not found a consistently effective alternative, but

flax meal ground up in a smoothie has seemed to work best. Don't

overdo it - 1 TB daily depending on age and size - any more than that

gave our three year old bad diarrhea. Aloe Vera Juice, Vitamin C, MOM,

and probiotics did not seem to help as much as the flax meal.

Good luck - feeling your pain!

> >

> Subject: Re:Need HELP with son's constipation...

> To: mb12 valtrex

> Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 3:39 PM

> > > > > > > , I have trouble absorbing Magnesium orally too. I get my

magnesium through the skin. I take an epsom salts soak every day, and

usually it keeps me regular, and the baths are so soothing and

detoxing. My husband will urge me to 'get my soak'. I use about 4 cups

in the tub, but I'm big and I fill it all the way up. If he can't

handle the tub, just a foot soak, or even wet compresses will get some

magnesium into him. Just make it extra strong for the compresses. I

also melt the slats in a little water and stir them into oil and apply

this to my skin.

> > Will/can he eAT APPLES? An apple with a glass of water always seemed

to 'move' me. Maybe its the pectin. So Maybe make some raw apple

sauce, with organic, unpeeled apples.

> -- > Warmest Regards,

> Robin Little

> > I gave him Mag-Citrate > from Kirkman's. The first time was ok, the 2nd time, he threw it > right up, and it was scalding hot. Emphasis on scalding hot. Hotter > than really, really warm bath water. It literally burned my husband's > hand.

>

------------------------------------

ost kids don't show yeast or bacteria on regular hospital testing, only OATS test through places like great plains ect will give you answers

Recovering from Autism is a marathonNOT a sprint, but FULLY possible!Read more about it on my BLOGs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelkinghttp://foggyrock.com/MyPage/recoveringwisheshttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=677063169

Re:Need HELP with son's constipation...> To: mb12 valtrex > Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 3:39 PM> > > > > > > , I have trouble absorbing Magnesium orally too. I get mymagnesium through the skin. I take an epsom salts soak every day, andusually it keeps me regular, and the baths are so soothing anddetoxing. My husband will urge me to 'get my soak'. I use about 4 cupsin the tub, but I'm big and I fill it all the way up. If he can'thandle the tub, just a foot soak, or even wet compresses will get somemagnesium into him. Just make it extra strong for the compresses. Ialso melt the slats in a little water and stir them into oil and applythis to my skin.> > Will/can he eAT APPLES? An apple with a glass of water always seemedto 'move' me. Maybe its the pectin. So Maybe make some raw applesauce, with organic, unpeeled apples.> -- > Warmest Regards,> Robin Little> > I gave him Mag-Citrate > from Kirkman's. The first time was ok, the 2nd time, he threw it > right up, and it was scalding hot. Emphasis on scalding hot. Hotter > than really, really warm bath water. It literally burned my husband's > hand.>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.9.10/1811 - Release Date: 11/25/2008 8:29 AM

I would love to try the fermented vegetables.

Do you just cut them up raw, or do you cook them first? After adding salt, do you store them in the refrigerator while they fermet? How long does it take for them to fermet?

ost kids don't show yeast or bacteria on regular hospital testing, only OATS test through places like great plains ect will give you answers

Recovering from Autism is a marathonNOT a sprint, but FULLY possible!Read more about it on my BLOGs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

http://foggyrock.com/MyPage/recoveringwisheshttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=677063169

Re:Need HELP with son's constipation...> To: mb12 valtrex

> Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 3:39 PM> > > > > > > , I have trouble absorbing Magnesium orally too. I get mymagnesium through the skin. I take an epsom salts soak every day, and

usually it keeps me regular, and the baths are so soothing anddetoxing. My husband will urge me to 'get my soak'. I use about 4 cupsin the tub, but I'm big and I fill it all the way up. If he can't

handle the tub, just a foot soak, or even wet compresses will get somemagnesium into him. Just make it extra strong for the compresses. Ialso melt the slats in a little water and stir them into oil and applythis to my skin.

> > Will/can he eAT APPLES? An apple with a glass of water always seemedto 'move' me. Maybe its the pectin. So Maybe make some raw applesauce, with organic, unpeeled apples.> -- > Warmest Regards,

> Robin Little> > I gave him Mag-Citrate > from Kirkman's. The first time was ok, the 2nd time, he threw it > right up, and it was scalding hot. Emphasis on scalding hot. Hotter > than really, really warm bath water. It literally burned my husband's

> hand.>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.9.10/1811 - Release Date: 11/25/2008 8:29 AM