RemedySpot.com

Re: Sangeeta---Questions for Dr. Peng

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sangeeta, I don't know what method each TCM doctor uses to diagnose patients. I have seen several TCM doctors in my life before, some did not use pulse measurement, some does. Our experience from Dr. Peng is observation of my son's behavior, the way he walks, talks and interacts. Dr. Peng observed my son's stimming, hyperactivity and he told me that my sonhas yeast overgrowth problem and heart phlem, weak wind in liver... ( I know these terms are weird in terms of translation to English..) So, I don't know how he diagnosed without checking pulse, but he was pretty acturate on that. I was amazed that Dr. Peng did not need to run a lab test and already told me he wanted to work on my son's yeast problem and GI problem by looking at my son's behavior. Yes. We did go see several DANs in the past year, we ran many tests, and we have been

working on yeast for a year by taking bio-med protocols... So, withouth touching pulse, or looking at throat, Dr. Peng diagnosed what ever my son has was pretty acurate.

So, for long distant consulation, that will help if you may write down in email as detail as you can about your child's conditions, plus behaviors.

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: Just called Dr. PengTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 10:20 AM

Rei,How is Dr. Peng able to do long distance patientswithout feeling their pulse and checking the eyes,throat, etc. I thought that was an essential firststep in TCM?TIA,Sangeeta

Thanks for your reply Rei. We've chelated and done

anti-virals over the past several years. I think it is

time to try Dr. Peng...:-)

Thanks so much for posting about your experiences!

Sangeeta