RemedySpot.com

Re: high VMA & HVA on OAT organic panel

Rate this topic

Guest guest

my son was high in VMA 14.60 and our DAN! didn't say anything...not that that means anything...I don't know how to read these tests. Hopefully our new DAN! will help with that.

Subject: high VMA & HVA on OAT organic panelTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 12:29 PM

Has anyone ever gotten high HVA & VMA from their OAT organic panel? I am freaking out because it could be an indicator of a form of cancer ( Neuroblastoma) Nothing like getting test results back on a weekend. Steph T.

The HVA and VMA numbers are very common to be off

in autistic children. Dr Yasko's book talks about it

and there have been in depth posts on it at her site,

http://www.ch3nutrigenomics.com/phpBB2/index.php

you have to join the group and then use the search

engine to research.

I wouldn't be worried about cancer, but the high numbers

on your OAT is probably indicative of a blocked

methylation pathway (detox pathways, which now that

you mention it, is maybe why cancer is a link to it

in the general population, toxicity build up/cellular

function).

-- In mb12 valtrex , " teachspeak " wrote:

>

> Has anyone ever gotten high HVA & VMA from their OAT organic panel? I

> am freaking out because it could be an indicator of a form of cancer

(

> Neuroblastoma) Nothing like getting test results back on a weekend.

>

> Steph T.

>

a little more in depth, the breakdown of dopamine

results in HVA. The breakdown of norepinephrine results in VMA.

Again, Yasko explains how certain genetic mutations

in the methylation cycle can result in these numbers

to fluctuate during her protocol when addressing other

areas of the child's biochemistry. I wish I understood

it more, lol, which is why when I need an explanation,

I do testing through her office for her expertise!

> >

> > Has anyone ever gotten high HVA & VMA from their OAT organic

panel? I

> > am freaking out because it could be an indicator of a form of

cancer

> (

> > Neuroblastoma) Nothing like getting test results back on a

weekend.

> >

> > Steph T.

> >

>

Thanks !>> Has anyone ever gotten high HVA & VMA from their OAT organic panel? I > am freaking

out because it could be an indicator of a form of cancer ( > Neuroblastoma) Nothing like getting test results back on a weekend. > > Steph T.>

If it makes you feel any better my son's VMA was 16.52 which went up from last test in which it was 9.83.... My documentation suggests they are high because of stress in the body. When these values are high it "increases catecholamine output from the adrenal gland". Stress affects the adrenal glands specifically depleting Vitamin C. My DAN blew it off too. If it makes you feel better go to the Great Plains Laboratory website and it will describe in further detail about what high and low values mean. I do that every time I get test results before we go to the DAN to discuss our results so I can know what questions to ask.

From: teachspeak <swtharpearthlink (DOT) net>Subject: high VMA & HVA on OAT organic panelTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 12:29 PM

Has anyone ever gotten high HVA & VMA from their OAT organic panel? I am freaking out because it could be an indicator of a form of cancer ( Neuroblastoma) Nothing like getting test results back on a weekend. Steph T.

Great advice! Thanks a bunch Becky!

From: teachspeak <swtharpearthlink (DOT) net>Subject: high VMA & HVA on OAT organic panelTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 12:29 PM

Thanks y'all. I have been all over google and Great Plains all day

trying to do just that. His VMA was more than triple so I was AGGGHH!

Now I feel better. Thanks. Will ask my DAN this week.

>

> From: teachspeak <swtharpearthlink (DOT) net>

> Subject: high VMA & HVA on OAT organic panel

> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com

> Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 12:29 PM

>

>

>

>

> Has anyone ever gotten high HVA & VMA from their OAT organic panel?

I

> am freaking out because it could be an indicator of a form of

cancer (

> Neuroblastoma) Nothing like getting test results back on a weekend.

>

> Steph T.

>

Who is your DAN doctor? Are u happy with him and the results u have seen? We are looking for one. Thanks!

Can anyone recommend a DAN dr. that follows Yasko? SOmeone that you believe is pretty good. Thanks!

Subject: Re: high VMA & HVA on OAT organic panelTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 4:45 PM

a little more in depth, the breakdown of dopamine results in HVA. The breakdown of norepinephrine results in VMA.Again, Yasko explains how certain genetic mutationsin the methylation cycle can result in these numbersto fluctuate during her protocol when addressing otherareas of the child's biochemistry. I wish I understoodit more, lol, which is why when I need an explanation,I do testing through her office for her expertise!> >> > Has anyone ever gotten high HVA & VMA from their OAT organic panel? I > > am freaking out because it could be an indicator of a form of cancer > ( > > Neuroblastoma) Nothing like getting test results back on a weekend. > > > > Steph

T.> >>

Dan/Yasko protocols

Shearer, DC, FIAMA, LCP, Dan!

Pittsburg, Kansas

Re: high VMA & HVA on OAT organic panelTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 4:45 PM

a little more in depth, the breakdown of dopamine results in HVA. The breakdown of norepinephrine results in VMA.Again, Yasko explains how certain genetic mutationsin the methylation cycle can result in these numbersto fluctuate during her protocol when addressing otherareas of the child's biochemistry. I wish I understoodit more, lol, which is why when I need an explanation,I do testing through her office for her expertise!> >> > Has anyone ever gotten high HVA & VMA from their OAT organic panel? I > > am freaking out because it could be an indicator of a form of cancer > ( > > Neuroblastoma) Nothing like getting test results back on a weekend. > > > > Steph T.> >>

avast! Antivirus: Inbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 081129-0, 11/29/2008Tested on: 11/30/2008 10:10:20 AMavast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 081129-0, 11/29/2008Tested on: 11/30/2008 11:03:50 AMavast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

The only practioners who understand Yasko are Mullan in CA, and

Payne in Virginia. Both do phone consults. Mullan is an MD,

Micahel Payne isn't but he is well versed in DAN and Yasko. If you

want Yasko by the book, these are the two. Many dabble in Yasko but

don't follow it.

> > >

> > > Has anyone ever gotten high HVA & VMA from their OAT organic

> panel? I

> > > am freaking out because it could be an indicator of a form of

> cancer

> > (

> > > Neuroblastoma) Nothing like getting test results back on a