Rate this topic

Guest guest

I will be interested in hearing more

about the cupping acupuncture.

Our family chiropractor does cupping,

and is trained in acupuncture.

Dr Peng's next plan for my son

Ok, this is exciting.

Dr. Peng wants me to take my son to his clinic soon. He and his Father developed a plan for my son for the next stage.

They mentioned about a word--Cupping, something similar to acupunture, but not using needles, instead using a small cup.

Cupping is an ancient Chinese practice that helps alleviate pain and soreness. A rounded glass cup is placed on the skin, and pressure is created within the cup. This pressure draws the skin and superficial muscle layers outward, easing acupuncture points deeper in the body.

I have seen people doing it in Asian when I was little. I was amazed that Dr. Peng is still doing this type of very old ancient treatment ( at least 5000 years old). I asked him what is that for? He said--deeply detoxifying and repairing immune. My God, I can't wait...but I need to learn more about it, will share with you.

Dr. Peng was very pleased to my sons' progress and told me "this is the time to move on to the next stage." Sounded like Dr. Peng is a kung fu master, my son' is his trainee... very interesting..

For those who out there are on Dr.Peng' protocol, if you have not seen any WOW progress, I am thinking maybe the difference from our experience and yours is Dr. Peng did see my son in person and observed my son for at least an hour long., I know some of you only get herbs from phone consultation.... Dr. Peng did observed my son's skin color, eyes, tongue, and the way my son walked, talked, the way he stimmed....Just a thought.

Sincerely, Rei

avast! Antivirus: Inbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 081126-0, 11/26/2008Tested on: 11/29/2008 9:07:01 AMavast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 081128-0, 11/28/2008Tested on: 11/29/2008 1:42:59 PMavast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.