RemedySpot.com

New behavior/crying at school

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,

We dropped out son's MB12 shots a while ago when we started brainchild's multi. The brain child's multi had TMG in it, and I've read not to do both TMG and MB12. The MB12 didn't seem to do much and it was expensive so I dropped it. Our DAN told us to start it back up again so I switch to the ultra sensitive brainchild (that doesn't have the TMG) and gave the shot yesterday night at 10pm. Our son usually sleeps through the night, but he got up at 3am ready for the day. We sent him to school and he screamed like crazy (so they sent him home). I figured it was the lack of sleep and didn't really worry about it, but today the school called again wanting someone to come get him because he is crying so badly. He slept fine last night so I don't know what is causing this. Can the shot cause social fear? Any suggestions (my husband and I both work, and I am pregnant and need to save my leave so I can go on maturnity leave). I hate the thought of my kiddo crying and stressed all day at school.

Thanks You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live

When we first started the MB12 injections my daughter was very

emotional. She would start crying for no reason. He might just need to

readjust to the MB12 again. Give it a bit longer and then maybe add in

some folic later. I know you have to wait a while with the MB12 for

the crankiness to die down. I almost cut our MB12 injections, but

thought I would try them daily first and the daily injections have

made a big difference.

I don't get the MB12 through a DAN, I get it through our naturopath

and ordered from a pharmacy in Toronto and it's much cheaper than what

they charge in the States. I have no idea why they charge so much

because B12 is not expensive.

>

>

> Hello,

> We dropped out son's MB12 shots a while ago when we started

brainchild's multi. The brain child's multi had TMG in it, and I've

read not to do both TMG and MB12. The MB12 didn't seem to do much and

it was expensive so I dropped it. Our DAN told us to start it back up

again so I switch to the ultra sensitive brainchild (that doesn't have

the TMG) and gave the shot yesterday night at 10pm. Our son usually

sleeps through the night, but he got up at 3am ready for the day. We

sent him to school and he screamed like crazy (so they sent him home).

I figured it was the lack of sleep and didn't really worry about it,

but today the school called again wanting someone to come get him

because he is crying so badly. He slept fine last night so I don't

know what is causing this. Can the shot cause social fear? Any

suggestions (my husband and I both work, and I am pregnant and need to

save my leave so I can go on maturnity leave). I hate the thought of

my kiddo crying and stressed all day at school.

>

> Thanks

>

>

>

>

>

>

> _________________________________________________________________

> You live life online. So we put Windows on the web.

> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032869/direct/01/

>

Probaby would help with the sleeping

To: mb12 valtrex From: slacker361@...Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 17:37:15 -0500Subject: Re:New behavior/crying at school

Maybe try giving the shot in the morning? What do you think?

Get your Threelac Here. As low as $33.95http://www.ghthealth.com/autism1

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.

Are the daily injections lower doses?

To: mb12 valtrex From: myrubygirl@...Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 21:02:18 +0000Subject: Re: New behavior/crying at school

When we first started the MB12 injections my daughter was veryemotional. She would start crying for no reason. He might just need toreadjust to the MB12 again. Give it a bit longer and then maybe add insome folic later. I know you have to wait a while with the MB12 forthe crankiness to die down. I almost cut our MB12 injections, butthought I would try them daily first and the daily injections havemade a big difference.I don't get the MB12 through a DAN, I get it through our naturopathand ordered from a pharmacy in Toronto and it's much cheaper than whatthey charge in the States. I have no idea why they charge so muchbecause B12 is not expensive.>> > Hello,> We dropped out son's MB12 shots a while ago when we startedbrainchild's multi. The brain child's multi had TMG in it, and I'veread not to do both TMG and MB12. The MB12 didn't seem to do much andit was expensive so I dropped it. Our DAN told us to start it back upagain so I switch to the ultra sensitive brainchild (that doesn't havethe TMG) and gave the shot yesterday night at 10pm. Our son usuallysleeps through the night, but he got up at 3am ready for the day. Wesent him to school and he screamed like crazy (so they sent him home).I figured it was the lack of sleep and didn't really worry about it,but today the school called again wanting someone to come get himbecause he is crying so badly. He slept fine last night so I don'tknow what is causing this. Can the shot cause social fear? Anysuggestions (my husband and I both work, and I am pregnant and need tosave my leave so I can go on maturnity leave). I hate the thought ofmy kiddo crying and stressed all day at school. > > Thanks > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. > http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032869/direct/01/> Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.

Yep, you give 1/3 the dose. So my daughter gets .05cc every 3 days,

now she gets 1/3 that dose.

>> >

Hello,> We dropped out son's MB12 shots a while ago when we

startedbrainchild's multi. The brain child's multi had TMG in it, and

I'veread not to do both TMG and MB12. The MB12 didn't seem to do much

andit was expensive so I dropped it. Our DAN told us to start it back

upagain so I switch to the ultra sensitive brainchild (that doesn't

havethe TMG) and gave the shot yesterday night at 10pm. Our son

usuallysleeps through the night, but he got up at 3am ready for the

day. Wesent him to school and he screamed like crazy (so they sent him

home).I figured it was the lack of sleep and didn't really worry about

it,but today the school called again wanting someone to come get

himbecause he is crying so badly. He slept fine last night so I

don'tknow what is causing this. Can the shot cause social fear?

Anysuggestions (my husband and I both work, and I am pregnant and need

tosave my leave so I can go on maturnity leave). I hate the thought

ofmy kiddo crying and stressed all day at school. > > Thanks > > > > >

> > __________________________________________________________> You

live life online. So we put Windows on the web. >

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032869/direct/01/>

>

>

>

>

>

> Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills.

>

http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_speed_12200\

>

Is there any risk to this, because I have to put the B12 into the syringe myself so I could easily to this.

To: mb12 valtrex From: myrubygirl@...Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:19:07 +0000Subject: Re: New behavior/crying at school

Yep, you give 1/3 the dose. So my daughter gets .05cc every 3 days,now she gets 1/3 that dose.>> >Hello,> We dropped out son's MB12 shots a while ago when westartedbrainchild's multi. The brain child's multi had TMG in it, andI'veread not to do both TMG and MB12. The MB12 didn't seem to do muchandit was expensive so I dropped it. Our DAN told us to start it backupagain so I switch to the ultra sensitive brainchild (that doesn'thavethe TMG) and gave the shot yesterday night at 10pm. Our sonusuallysleeps through the night, but he got up at 3am ready for theday. Wesent him to school and he screamed like crazy (so they sent himhome).I figured it was the lack of sleep and didn't really worry aboutit,but today the school called again wanting someone to come gethimbecause he is crying so badly. He slept fine last night so Idon'tknow what is causing this. Can the shot cause social fear?Anysuggestions (my husband and I both work, and I am pregnant and needtosave my leave so I can go on maturnity leave). I hate the thoughtofmy kiddo crying and stressed all day at school. > > Thanks > > > > >> > __________________________________________________________> Youlive life online. So we put Windows on the web. >http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032869/direct/01/> > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills.>http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_speed_122008> Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.

No risk. I even asked Rick Neubrander before I did it. He told me to

use 1/3 of the normal dose. I draw it up myself too. I'm seeing more

language with the daily shots. More awareness and pointing more to

things and telling me what they are.

>>

>Hello,> We dropped out son's MB12 shots a while ago when

westartedbrainchild's multi. The brain child's multi had TMG in it,

andI'veread not to do both TMG and MB12. The MB12 didn't seem to do

muchandit was expensive so I dropped it. Our DAN told us to start it

backupagain so I switch to the ultra sensitive brainchild (that

doesn'thavethe TMG) and gave the shot yesterday night at 10pm. Our

sonusuallysleeps through the night, but he got up at 3am ready for

theday. Wesent him to school and he screamed like crazy (so they sent

himhome).I figured it was the lack of sleep and didn't really worry

aboutit,but today the school called again wanting someone to come

gethimbecause he is crying so badly. He slept fine last night so

Idon'tknow what is causing this. Can the shot cause social

fear?Anysuggestions (my husband and I both work, and I am pregnant and

needtosave my leave so I can go on maturnity leave). I hate the

thoughtofmy kiddo crying and stressed all day at school. > > Thanks >

> > > >> > __________________________________________________________>

Youlive life online. So we put Windows on the web.

>http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032869/direct/01/> > > > > > >

__________________________________________________________> Send

e-mail faster without improving your typing

skills.>http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_spe\

ed_122008>

>

>

>

>

>

> Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills.

>

http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_speed_12200\

>

I was told to give my children the Methyl B12 shots

every three days and in the morning because it increases

their energy level, consequently they would not sleep although tired

if you give the shots at night.

So..maybe she is crying because she is not getting good sleep.

I give folinic acid daily as well.

Since I started with the DAN protocol and customized vitamins, my two years old boy is getting so much better. I am so excited, I can see he is going to recover fully pretty soon.

Thanks I will try that (and I will try it in the morning to keep him asleep).

To: mb12 valtrex From: myrubygirl@...Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:40:08 +0000Subject: Re: New behavior/crying at school

No risk. I even asked Rick Neubrander before I did it. He told me touse 1/3 of the normal dose. I draw it up myself too. I'm seeing morelanguage with the daily shots. More awareness and pointing more tothings and telling me what they are. >>>Hello,> We dropped out son's MB12 shots a while ago whenwestartedbrainchild's multi. The brain child's multi had TMG in it,andI'veread not to do both TMG and MB12. The MB12 didn't seem to domuchandit was expensive so I dropped it. Our DAN told us to start itbackupagain so I switch to the ultra sensitive brainchild (thatdoesn'thavethe TMG) and gave the shot yesterday night at 10pm. Oursonusuallysleeps through the night, but he got up at 3am ready fortheday. Wesent him to school and he screamed like crazy (so they senthimhome).I figured it was the lack of sleep and didn't really worryaboutit,but today the school called again wanting someone to comegethimbecause he is crying so badly. He slept fine last night soIdon'tknow what is causing this. Can the shot cause socialfear?Anysuggestions (my husband and I both work, and I am pregnant andneedtosave my leave so I can go on maturnity leave). I hate thethoughtofmy kiddo crying and stressed all day at school. > > Thanks >> > > >> > __________________________________________________________>Youlive life online. So we put Windows on the web.>http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032869/direct/01/> > > > > > >__________________________________________________________> Sende-mail faster without improving your typingskills.>http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_speed_122008>> > > > > > __________________________________________________________> Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills.>http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_speed_122008> Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.