appt. for my daughter . I am now waiting fot the herbs to be sent and

cannot wait to start. Your story gives me such Hope and if we see half

of the leaps you have seen I will be thrilled. My daughter cannot focus

at school,she has Constipation problems, Aggression,and has problems

with communication.I will write and keep you posted and let you about

her progress! I live about an Hr. from Houston and was blessed he was

so close.

Beth

I wanted to let you know that my daughter, age 8, has had constipation problems since birth and though we did not go to Dr. Peng, we used a local dr and after 4 days of the herbs, she is having a bm daily and they are not soft but not huge like they used to be - just normal. That alone makes her feel much better. Her aggression is down as well, not gone, but down. She was mad this morning because she could not find her shoes. Her sister found them for her and normally she would have about attacked her just for being in the room. However, she took the shoes and actually said thank you. That was something!

Subject: Dr PengTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 7:55 AM

Hi I wanted to thank Rei for posting about your sons progress, I have been reading your posts and contacted Dr Peng last week to make an appt. for my daughter . I am now waiting fot the herbs to be sent and cannot wait to start. Your story gives me such Hope and if we see half of the leaps you have seen I will be thrilled. My daughter cannot focus at school,she has Constipation problems, Aggression,and has problems with communication. I will write and keep you posted and let you about her progress! I live about an Hr. from Houston and was blessed he was so close.Beth

I wanted to let you know that my daughter, age 8, has had constipation problems since birth and though we did not go to Dr. Peng, we used a local dr and after 4 days of the herbs, she is having a bm daily and they are not soft but not huge like they used to be - just normal. That alone makes her feel much better. Her aggression is down as well, not gone, but down. She was mad this morning because she could not find her shoes. Her sister found them for her and normally she would have about attacked her just for being in the room. However, she took the shoes and actually said thank you. That was something!

Subject: Dr PengTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 7:55 AM

Hi I wanted to thank Rei for posting about your sons progress, I have been reading your posts and contacted Dr Peng last week to make an appt. for my daughter . I am now waiting fot the herbs to be sent and cannot wait to start. Your story gives me such Hope and if we see half of the leaps you have seen I will be thrilled. My daughter cannot focus at school,she has Constipation problems, Aggression,and has problems with communication. I will write and keep you posted and let you about her progress! I live about an Hr. from Houston and was blessed he was so close.Beth