RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: 'Byonetics' ...enhancing your child's ability to end autism by Jean Genet f

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i know this comes late but i am using byonetics , he gives you a cd for each day of the week along with a parents cd.. its a babbling brook, no dolphins, but you can hear a certain frequency in the background when relaxed and concentrating. The brooks sounds faster and the frequencies are different thruout the week

Since my son was a terrible sleeper and listening to white noise since an infant we figure we would give it a try

but to no avail. This man was in vietnam as a rescue soldier , he told my husband and i that they would throw him out of the airplanes to rescue injured soldiers.. due to his lack of fear he was able to stand this.

He came up with this when he hooked up with NASA to come up with these cd's. I forget how his got hooked up with NASA but the understanding of the dolphins were that they understand eachother thru frequencies and believe they are very intelligent mammals. Hope this helps somewhat if you havent found any info. oh my son is 3 with PDD

stacey Re: 'Byonetics' ..."enhancing your child's ability to end autism by Genet fTo: mb12 valtrex > I just found his website and it's $350 upfront and then $40 a month> for some type of program. They send the cds I think? I read > there are> dolphin sounds behind music or something. I don't know...> > I have read about dolphin therapy before, but I really hate when> people charge so much for something that could be purchased > cheaper. I> am always leary of things like this.> > > > >> > > hello,> > > I just heard about 'Byonetics based on special music' > ..."enhancing > > your child's ability to end autism by Genet from US . Is > it really > > working !! as this method is claiming to cure autism.. any one > who can > > guide me ..> > > thank you in anticipation..> > > > > >> >> > >